Friday, March 29, 2013

3-29-13

12:20pm


Got my "new" pans all washed up and put
away that I found in the vacant apartment yesterday.
I got rid of two of my skillets that were starting
to cause food to stick in the bottoms.
Skillets aren't cheap.  Either new or from the thrift store.
The thrift store has stupid prices on their skillets
for ones that don't have the teflon all scratched up.
To keep mine from getting scratched up when storing
I put thick potholders between them all. 

Now I am going through the closet and under the vanity
stuff in the bathroom and weeding some things out.
So far I have a big tote full of stuff to give to mom.
I'm going to try and do away with the shelf I had
hanging above the toilet.  I don't need anything
else possibly falling off it and getting clogged
in our new toilet like the last one.

Starting our Spring cleaning around here and it will
continue throughout the Summer.
Too much stuff, not enough space.

After working on getting all the bathroom stuff
organized, weeded out and put back away
then I'm going to start on my one son's bedroom.
I have a full size bed to put in there.
It's the smallest bedroom of three so this will be
fun trying to weed that out to find room to put it in there. 


1:45pm


I am not having fun.
Got the bathroom stuff gone through and put away.
Now working my way into my son's bedroom.


9:25pm


Got my son's room all done.
I took his twin bed all apart and 
brought in the full size bed and set it up myself.


 I put some HO engines and cars on a shelf.
This is only a fraction of what he has!
The rest are on a train layout table in the basement. 


  
Took a loaded truck full of stuff to get
rid of over to hubby's work.

I am tired and glad to of
gotten those things accomplished today.
I can now cross them off my to do list
for Spring break. 
Still lots more to do though. 
Time to head to bed soon because
I know I got an early wake up call tomorrow
if we go to the flea market.
I keep thinking it's Saturday when it's only Friday.
    
    
        

No comments:

Post a Comment