Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3-20-13

7:15am


Around 4:30am this morning I rolled over and
had some severe pain in my back.
I'm surprised I didn't wake hubby up with
my lamaze like breathing I was doing to keep
from yelling from the pain.

I got up at 5:30am and the pain was still there.
It radiates from the middle of my left buttock
down my entire left leg to my toes which to me seems like
a sciatic nerve.  I've had this before and it usually goes
away.  It almost feels like bones grinding against
one another in my hip/butt area and makes you feel dizzy from the pain.


Happy first day of Spring which arrived at 
7:02am this morning.  It sure doesn't
feel like Spring at 29 degrees out with
a 22 degree wind chill, BRRR!


11:50am


Went out to lunch with my mom and step-dad
to Subway.  I got a 6" sub while mom and step-dad split
a footlong.  As I'm eating my 6 inch sub I am noticing
mom eating half of her sub and it appears larger
than mine which should be the same size.
I get out my tape measure 
(I have one on my keychain,  never leave home without it, lol).  
My so called 6 inch sub was only 4 1/2 inches.
I didn't say anything.
Subway is already under fire about making
11 inch foot long subs.
Getting cheated everywhere we go!


        

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment