Friday, March 22, 2013

3-22-13

9:20am


I heard the weatherman say they are calling 
for 3-6 inches of snow Sunday.
YUCK.
Come on now, it's almost April.
He also said that between now and the end of the month
that 43 states will get snow somewhere.
Only 5 states without snow!    
(Hawaii & Alaska not included)

This weekend is going to be a busy one between
putting in a toilet, vanity and floor,
maybe work on my picture ledge and
hubby is getting his wheel bearing replaced on his
car.  It's been making some noise and lots of vibration
for awhile now and needs fixed.   
Still need to find tires sometime
for both vehicles.
Always something and we've been doing
without repairing things because of our money situation
and are just now trying to get caught up with it.
And of course there is the regular housework
that needs done along with laundry.
Never enough hours or energy in a day! 


12:00pm


Now weatherman is saying their weather
computer models are showing
6 or more inches of snow for Sunday.
If we get all this snow Sunday it is
possible they may close schools Monday.
Spring break for the kids start in one week,
Thursday is their last day in which they
get out a half hour early that day.
No school Friday or the week after that.
And to think last year on this day it was 85 degrees!


7:25pm


My very first attempt at photographing the moon
with my new camera.
This was around 6-6:30pm.
I still need to learn more to set the camera
to get a clearer shot.
But hey this sure beats my previous pictures
of the moon that would turn out as a white dot in the sky.

A normal photo of the moon.
It's the white dot in the middle of the picture
above the tree.

   
30x's zoom

  

The moon at about 8:05pm.  
I set my camera at a longer exposure since
it is dark out.   At this kind of zoom and longer
exposure you need something to set your camera
on to get the shot.   Still tweaking to find the right setting. 




8:35pm


Yeah I got the last blind for my front bay window this evening.
It was looking a little funny with only two blinds hung up.
I decided to put blinds back up because the curtain I had
up was so full of cat hair and cat snags that it was
looking hideous.  Might find one of my window
scarves and hang up on the rod.
 I dare the cats to mess with them!



        

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment