Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3-19-13

11:40am


Brrrr, I'm cold.  It's 32 degrees out with a 
19 degree wind chill and Spring
starts tomorrow.  Last night when everyone
on the news asked the weatherman when it will warm up
he said June, LOL.  Knowing our luck
we'll go from freezing cold to sweating hot.

I've had a touch of a mild flare up since Sunday night.
Stomach started not feeling the greatest
and I've felt a little more tired than normal.
I probably caused it because I went a couple days
(not back to back) without taking my
prescription medicine, vitamins and fish oil.
Now my body is playing catch up and trying
to get back on track.  Last night my stomach
wasn't as bad but the tiredness started and has lasted
into today.  I went to bed earlier than normal and
went back to bed this morning
around 8:45am to take a nap.


1:45pm


I started cutting my beadboard wallpaper.
It's a start but don't know when I'll finish the project.
At least I'll know I have everything cut.
Have I ever hung wallpaper?  Just borders.




I think I'll have enough with three rolls to
do the long wall in the living/dining room,
the half wall area in the dining room
and half wall in the bathroom.
Cost for 3 rolls from a yard sale last year $3.00/3.
Then I'm figuring another $10 to $15
to make the wood border picture ledge
that will go at the top of the beadboard wallpaper.
I'm hoping it would look like this in the end.
and are going to go 55 to 56 inches up the wall.

      

8:00pm


Just got back from taking back our toilet we bought
yesterday and getting another one at Lowes that cost
the same price.
Then we stopped by Ollies and got a roll of vinyl for
our bathroom.  It was $17.99.  It was a toss up
between that and one at Rite Rug for $39.
The Rite Rug one I thought had too much gray tones
in it and I wanted a warmer brown.
This one from Ollie's was less than half that price
so it all turned out good.

    

 Compare to old floor.
 
 Next would like to find a nice vanity and sink
and redo the bathtub and sand it down and repaint it.

So far I have $93 for toilet ($88+ tax),
$17.99 for vinyl (don't know what tax was) 
   
                  
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment