Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3-12-13

7:15am


Last night we stopped in Kroger to pick up a few things.
I found two 24 packs of Kroger Diet Citrus Drop  for $2.49 each.
Normally $4.98 (on sale) - $5.15 (regular)




9:00am


Well I have begun to color my hair and are
now timing it for the next 30 minutes.
 I found another hair color I liked in my stash
that wasn't an ash blonde but a 
light golden brown.  I thought the other colors
that were on the dark side were either too dark
or not dark enough.  This one was right in between.
I did not saturate my hair end with the color,
only combed the coloring from my roots outward.
So we will see how this turns out.
I may go another step further later on
and do my ends the ultra light ash blonde
depending upon the results.
If it would turn out brassy you can use hair
products with either a blue or purple tint to them
to tone it down.      


I sectioned my hair and put it on my roots
and a couple inches from my roots then
took a comb and combed it outwards. 


9:25am


Why do weathermen try to predict the weather too
far in advance.  I see they are thinking we might
get a major snowstorm this time next week
according to their computer predictions.
Whatever.  Sometimes I think it's a ploy
just to get people to freak out and run to the stores
to buy things.  Who knows, sometimes they are right
but it seems like only about half.   


12:10pm


I was just telling hubby the other day they haven't played 
some of my favorite movies on tv in a long long time.
Well...last night and today they were playing
back to back, Footloose, Breakfast Club and
Sixteen Candles on AMC.  Loving it!
        The DVR has been working overtime.        
 



No comments:

Post a Comment