Saturday, March 2, 2013

3-2-13

12:50pm


Yesterday while at Kroger I found a few
marked down items.

2 packages stuffed chicken breasts $3.30 each.

 Almost 2 pound boxes of microwaveable rice $1.39 each,
Pasta sides .69 cents each,
Turkey stove top stuffing $1.19 each,
Banana quick bread mix $1.29,
can of chicken broth .49 cents. 
 


Large celery, carrots, broccoli, dip, crackers and salami tray.
Reg $14 marked down to $5.00.
Yeah, we'd already ate most of it after we got home 
from the store, lol.


1 pound turkey sausages $1.79
 (had in freezer that's why you can't see inside)

  
We had a late night or I should say morning.
Got paged out on 2 calls and didn't get home
til after midnight.  Did a couple follow up calls this morning.
Ok, I have to ask this, how does one break
the freaking tank on the back of a toilet???!!!

    

Before leaving the property I noticed a dumpster
with things sitting beside it so had hubby drive over to it.
Bingo, scored a LCD HP computer monitor!
I'd say these would run about $50 to $70,  just a guess.


And a sub woofer speaker for a computer.

  
I had to add a little humor to this day
by snapping a photo of this license plate
we saw returning back home.
I'm sure it means something else
but you know how my mind works at times, lol.

   

9:50pm


Me and hubby have been using these
Febreze Car air fresheners.  They make your car
smell sooo good.  One costs around $3.00.
I found a double pack at Menards for $3.00 marked down.
Don't buy the imitation ones as they don't
seem to work very well!

Hubby bought another one tonight since his had run
out of smelly stuff.  I had an idea to try and refill it.
I bought a couple little bottles (.85 fl. oz) of 
scented warming oils from Walmart for .97 cents.
I used a clean needle leftover from an ink filling
kit I had for my printer and stuck it down
inside the bottle and filled it with the scented oil.
   
I then poked the needle into the top of
the Febreze air freshener and put
the scented oil in it and filled it back up.
Be sure to keep this end up when using it in a car.

 
I'll let you know if it works.  I thought about
clipping it to the bathroom floor vent so
that when the furnace kicks on it would
make the bathroom smell good. 

Just an idea I had.


10:15pm


One more thing before bed,  I snapped this photo
today of these flowers peeping their heads
out of the ground.  I hope it's a sign that
Spring is just around the corner.
Right now all I see is snow falling,  ahhhh!



 

   

 
         
    

No comments:

Post a Comment