Friday, March 15, 2013

3-15-13

1:55pm


Got a call from the school nurse around 11:30am because
my one son's eye looked very red and she thought
he might have pink eye.
Picked him up and took him over to Walgreens
Minute Clinic.  Fast than going to the doctor's office
and cheaper and fast than an Urgent Care.
The nurse said he has Pink Eye (He has Conjuctivitis which
is when pink eye has seepage that is contageous.)
and an ear infection in his left ear,
both which he needed prescription drops for.    


I think I might cheat on supper tonight
and get a couple $5 Little Ceaser pizzas.
I don't have anything laid out or planned for supper.


3:00pm


I keep scoping out the yard for signs of Spring.
So tired of Winter.
I saw that we could get 3" of snow next week, yuck!
They've toned down the major snow storm
they were originally calling for.
I did see a purple flower bloomed in a yard 
across the street today.  Hoping that's a sign.

My garden-
Onions and lilies are coming up.
They started popping their heads up about a week or so ago.
Nothing for the rose bushes.
I still have two blackberry bushes to plant this Spring
and I saved all the seeds from my Zinnias
to plant in the rose bed and rock garden bed.  



  
 I might try something different this year
that I just read about.
You take used tea bags and cut small slits in them add seeds
and use them to grow flower or vegetable starts in.
What's a 100 pack of cheap tea bags run,
a couple dollars maybe?
I might try this to give the Zinnia's a head start.


8:00pm


I know I've got Spring fever when I'm watching
shows on tv about yard sales and flea markets.
Our flea market opens tomorrow but the
weather doesn't look too good to go :0(

 

     

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment