Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3-20-13

7:15am


Around 4:30am this morning I rolled over and
had some severe pain in my back.
I'm surprised I didn't wake hubby up with
my lamaze like breathing I was doing to keep
from yelling from the pain.

I got up at 5:30am and the pain was still there.
It radiates from the middle of my left buttock
down my entire left leg to my toes which to me seems like
a sciatic nerve.  I've had this before and it usually goes
away.  It almost feels like bones grinding against
one another in my hip/butt area and makes you feel dizzy from the pain.


Happy first day of Spring which arrived at 
7:02am this morning.  It sure doesn't
feel like Spring at 29 degrees out with
a 22 degree wind chill, BRRR!


11:50am


Went out to lunch with my mom and step-dad
to Subway.  I got a 6" sub while mom and step-dad split
a footlong.  As I'm eating my 6 inch sub I am noticing
mom eating half of her sub and it appears larger
than mine which should be the same size.
I get out my tape measure 
(I have one on my keychain,  never leave home without it, lol).  
My so called 6 inch sub was only 4 1/2 inches.
I didn't say anything.
Subway is already under fire about making
11 inch foot long subs.
Getting cheated everywhere we go!


12:30pm


Got a couple homemade pizza doughs made up
in the bread machine and made 
2 bbq chicken pizzas for supper.
Just waiting to be baked.

  


3:35pm


Pain in my left buttock is not any better.
Still have pains all the way down to my toes
which now are tingling.

I think tomorrow morning me and mom
are gonna head over to ReStore Habitat for Humanity
and see what they have in the way of 
bathroom sinks and vanities. 


8:00pm


Well we might be taking back the toilet we just
purchased from Lowes.
 Hubby thinks he figured out our toilet after
asking around at work.
Ok ya know the part where everything flushes down through
the hole, ok now across from that large hole is
a smaller hole.  He thinks that hole was clogged.
Good thing we haven't taken the other toilet out
of the box and installed it huh, lol.
It's still in the truck.
So anyways, there's $93 back in our pockets
and another trip back to Lowes to return another toilet.

Me and hubby went to Restore tonight.
That place scares me with their prices anymore!
Things I see in there I could get new from
a home improvement store for the same price.
It was snow flurrying when we left there and it
is flurrying now.  It's hard to believe that one year
ago on this day it was 85 degrees!!!
I'm just hoping we don't have a really hot
and miserable Summer like last year
up over 100 degrees.

Well I think I am going to retire to the bedroom,
plug the heating pad in and watch some 
scary shows.  It's getting difficult to even walk
around without a major limp.

      
   


      
  

   


        

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment