Sunday, March 24, 2013

3-24-13

9:20am


I just got up not long ago.
Rough night for both me and hubby.
We both slept with heating pads.
You name it, it probably hurts.

I see we have been upgraded to a Winter Storm Warning.
They are now calling for 4-6 inches of snow for us
with 6-10 inches of snow to the West of us.      
Looks like heavy accumulation will start tonight
after dark and last into Monday til 8:00pm.


1:00pm


Still no snow yet.


Had to run to the store to get our weekly groceries.
Spent $50.  Got a ham and some pork ribs
either on sale or marked down.
There's about 5 meals.  Plus I got cheese
to make broccoli salad and ham and cheese
homemade pizzas.

Ham getting prepared for the oven.
Got a little seasoning rub on it.
Added water to the bottom of the pan
with some liquid smoke.


Bye bye ham.  See you in about an hour.

 

I wanted to stop by Sherwin Williams but
hubby said they were closed today so
we went to Menards to find a paint color for our bathroom.
I came out of the store with
3 paint chips.  I wanted to take them home
and see what they looked like in our lighting in the bath.


2:00pm 


We now have snow flurries.
Ran back to Menards after we made our
paint color choice and got a quart of paint.
I went with a color by Pittsburgh Paints
called Coffee Kiss which looks
like a coffee color with cream in it.
Here are a couple photos I found
where someone used the Coffee Kiss paint.




Got everyone some lunch.
Right now I am having a very hard time with my lunch.
I am hungry and I try to eat.
No matter how many times I try to eat
I throw up.  It's not a sick throwing up.
It's because it feels like the food is getting lodged in my throat.
I've never had it this bad.  I swear I had to of 
thrown up at least 10 times now.

Time to go throw some laundry in the washer then


5:40pm


Same ole same ole.
 I've been trying so hard to eat or drink things
for the past couple of hours with no luck.
I throw everything up.
I've tried beef broth, cookies totally soaked in milk,
 milk, pop.  I'm not even sure anything is making
it to my stomach as if feels lodged in my throat
then it makes you have the urge to get sick
and that includes any liquids.
Hubby's ready to take me to Urgent Care.
I don't know what the heck is going on.
It all happened after trying to eat a piece of ham
so I guess I blame that whether it's that or not.
I do not have anything else wrong with me like
fever, chills, congestion, runny nose, etc.    
I'm thirsty and hungry so what the hell. 
I'm pretty sure I've thrown up more than
20 times now no exaggeration.


No snow accumulations yet.
They say the major snow should arrive tonight
around 8-9:00pm.


9:00pm


Back home from Urgent Care.
They said I could go to the ER but I chose not to
due to how much it costs.
They said the ER could give me something
for the esophogus spasms he thinks I'm having.
I get pains in the middle of my chest from it.
But he said I could also go home if I wanted to
but said to make sure to get an endoscopy appointment
with my Crohn's doctor so they could go down
my throat with a scope to figure out the problem which
he says he thinks may be from acid reflux scars
which are making my throat narrower.    
I'm going to ride it out through the night to see how
I feel tomorrow.
I'm drinking water like it's going out of style
and throwing it up just as fast.
As least some of the water should make it
into my system to keep me from getting
severely dehydrated.   
I have now lost count as to how many
times I have thrown up! 

Night night.  Going to bed to get some rest
and fire up the heating pad.
No snow yet but I'm sure I'll wake
up to the ground being white tomorrow morning.

   
   
    
  
              

 
  

 

  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment