Thursday, December 6, 2012

12-6-12

6:25am


Brrr it's cold outside.  It's something like
28 and feels like 23.  
Body's aching.  Usually I don't feel too bad in the
morning so maybe it's the cold air making me hurt.
I was cold last night and had the heat on 74
and had a heating pad on me. 


5:30pm


Finally slowing down for the day.
Took a small amount of metal to the scrap place
this morning.  Made $42 from that.
From there we went to about 3 stores
doing some Christmas shopping.
Took hubby out to White Castle for lunch.
Something cheap. 
Once back home before the kids got home from
school hubby got the Christmas lights put up outside.


While he was doing that I started priming the
couch we found with some Kilz paint.
Still needs flipped over so I can do underneath it.
I kinda like the white on it as it gives it
a fresh and clean look.

Before


After primer


Here is the fabric I would love to use below.
One is a large black and white damask print
for possibly the top/back cushions
and the other is a black pleather for possibly the bottom cushions.
Wishful thinking as it would
cost $55 for the fabric to recover 10 cushions.
I'll just have to wait til I find fabric that I can afford.
I can dream for now.







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment