Saturday, December 15, 2012

12-15-12

11:45am


Slept in til 9:00 this morning.
Got up and took some Meijer brand acetaminophin. 
They seem to be working much better than
the Walmart brand!
Then we all got started on major house cleaning.
from top to bottom, side to side, under and over.
From dusting to vauuming to wiping down walls.
Kinda like a Spring cleaning in the Fall.


3:00pm


Remember the ugly couch we hauled home
after finding it along side the road?
This was December 2, 2012.
The camera date is wrong.


Well here it is today.
We finally got it in the house.
I still need to recover the back cushions.
The back cushion used is the one for the chair.
The cream paint makes all the little details in the 
wood stand out much better.  I don't regret painting it!



Kitty was taking a nap on my son's back while
he was laying on the floor playing on the computer.




5:45pm


Got the chair brought in.
Everything is looking nice.
I am really loving this furniture set!



Got the fireplace going and it's looking Christmasy.
Got balsam fir, spruce and cinnamon scents
lingering in the air also.





I'm just glad to have gotten this far today
because my pain intensified this afternoon.
My whole body is throbbing!
Ready to settle down for the evening
after all the furniture moving around.
We loaded up the old furniture in the
truck and hauled it to hubby's work to dispose of.
Hey maybe now I can park back
underneath the carport so I won't have 
to scrape windows in the morning, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment