Sunday, December 16, 2012

12-16-12

12:05pm


Still working on housecleaning.
Hubby's got the bathroom.
I've got laundry and parts of the kitchen.
This morning I put up a small Christmas village
on a shelf behind the couch.



Got bagel breakfast sandwiches made
and need to change laundry over
then time for some acetaminophin.


 5:30pm


Been working on cleaning the house
and got more furniture moved.
Had to make a run to hubby's work again
to dump trash.  Our trash can didn't get to 
the curb on time this week because the trash man
came really early.  So we have a full can
and no place to put any more trash at the house.

Stopped by Family Dollar while out.
Hubby pointed out a clock while in there the other day
and I liked it so we went back there to get it for 
my Christmas gift.  :0)  It's a big wall clock 23" tall. 
Hubby's bound determined to get me something
for Christmas so figured I'd pick something
out before he spends too much.
I'm more of a giver and not a receiver and always
tell him I don't want anything!!

Is Christmas about over with because I am
so tired of spending money!!! 
I get so worried this time of year. 
Another month and a half to go and praying
it goes by fast.  Hanging by a thread around here. 
It sometimes gets depressing for me at Christmas time
worrying about money.
Just ate supper of a couple frozen pizzas. 
Now time to go down to the basement and
do some more laundry.  I've kind of neglected
doing it today because of everything else going on.
But we did get a lot accomplished.


7:50pm


Got one more load of laundry to do.
Mostly towels and a bathroom rug.

I wanted to show you a makeshift desk I made
today for my son.  Cost- Free!
 I was given the two matching side tables
and found the computer chair.
I found a wood top for it all yesterday
when we were at hubby's work dumping our trash.
Heck the desktop computer was free also! 
Need to find an old dresser so I can remove
a drawer and sliders to make a pull out
keyboard and mouse tray.

 I added a couple pillows in the chair 
to give him a boost and adjusted the
chair to be higher.

Check out the cat in the bean bag chair, lol.





 9:15pm


Laundry is almost done.
One load in washer and dryer.
I'm glad because the tylenol just wore off
and I took a couple more.
This can't be good for me to eat "tylenol"
all the time for the pain!

Today's high got to 62 degrees!
Gotta love it. 

Things I still need to do this week-
-finish cleaning the house.
-make three more cushion covers.
-wrap presents.
-make 3 kinds of cookies, cake pops and fudge.
-make neighbor and work gifts.
-hibernate!

 Oh, one more thing before I sign off for the night...
The couch has been kitty approved!  LOL
Nighty Night!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment