Friday, December 28, 2012

12-28-12


10:50am


Took down the Christmas tree and decorations
and started getting the living room back to normal.

Took the broth from cooking my ham bone overnight
in the crock and put it in the ham and bean soup.
Got it cooling and will getting it put into bowls
for the freezer and fridge.

The potato soup is all done, cooled and dished up into
two large butter bowls and put into the fridge/freezer.

The chili is all done and will be used for
supper and lunch today.

I already got started on another crock
with deer burger and a can of diced tomatoes with liquid.
This will be used for a pasta, burger & vegetable soup.
I had some leftover vegetables from
a veggie tray at Christmas and didn't want
them to go to waste.  I'll throw in some canned
vegetables as well.


2:00pm


The sun is shining so that means today
I had the solar heater fan running for some free heat!
The temperatures inside the solar heater is reading 
175 degrees!  There's about 4 or so inches of
snow on the ground with a couple more inches of ice underneath.
It's 32 degrees outside with a wind chill of 28 degrees.
So yeah, I think it's working quite well!
Camera battery is on charge today so no
pictures at the moment.

Took the rest of my ham broth and mixed with
some water and have some shell pasta going
for the veggie soup.
The deer burger and tomatoes are done
in the crock and I stirred in
a packet of Amazing pork seasoning.
That stuff is pretty good.  It gives it a grilled flavoring.
Next I'll drain the water from the pasta
and use the same water to boil fresh veggies in.
Then mix all together once done to make the soup. 


4:30pm


We FINALLY got a battery for hubby's car.
It's been needing one for a long time now.
We found a 3 year battery at Interstate Battery for $39.
Put it on the cc as I don't have extra money right
now for things like that.  Scraping by right now.


5:30pm


Took Christmas tree and decorations to the basement
and got a load of laundry started.
Put all my crock pot meals away and at
chili for supper which turned out yummy!
Had with round ritz type crackers, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
It was just something thrown together with things in the pantry.
1 pound deer burger
1 can diced tomatoes with juice
1 can tomato soup
1/4 bottle bbq sauce
red kidney beans
1 can chili beans and sauce
1/2 packet Amazing chili seasoning 

Getting tired.
I let hubby sleep in this morning being it's
his vacation.  During that time I was working
on tearing the living room apart
and taking the decorations down.
And have been going full speed after that
with cooking and cleaning.

Might go lay down for a few.



9:45pm


Why do I have to deal with this pain every day?!
Some days worse than others.
I laid down for a little bit til mom called.
After that my body has been aching so bad.
Can't sit or stand still.  Look like a person in
a mental institution rocking back and forth
in my chair because of the pain.
Doesn't matter what I do I get no relief.
Hoping the tylenol kicks in very soon!
I hate when I get like this.
Can't sit still and look like I've got ants in my pants. 
It's not like you can rub it to ease the pain,
can't stretch the muscles out, can't sit a certain way
....nothing!
Just constant throbbing pain all over my body.
So it's gonna be a rough night trying to sleep
unless the tylenol kicks in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment