Sunday, December 30, 2012

12-30-12

10:55am


Breakfast this morning was homemade 
chocolate and peanut butter waffles
with chocolate and peanut chunks in them.



I didn't feel too bad this morning after everything
I did yesterday.  My back was a little stiff.
As long as I keep the tylenol going in me it's tolerable.

I am currently working on ideas for hubby's flag
he has to do for work.
It's a 3' x 5' plain white flag.
It has to do with racing and the company name that is why they 
gave the flag to hubby to design (more like wifey lol).
The corporate office in North Carolina is having a 
convention of some sort and all their properties
in the US is to make one of these flags and send it to them.
Now remember they are in the top 10
of rental properties in the entire US to tell you
how big a company this is.
I have a design I want to do but don't know
how to get it on the flag or what to color it with.
 Do I use paint, spray paint, markers which could bleed
and take a lot of, I haven't a clue.
The flag needs to be able to be folded up
and shipped.
My hands are having a hard time right now
with just drawing designs.  I have carpal tunnel
and to grasp small things like a pencils 
makes them cramp up, tingle, hurt and fall asleep.
This ought to be fun and interesting to do!
I think it's due by January 4th.  Ahhhh!

We still have to pick up the flag from his work.
Hubby said it's a 3' x 5' flag!
So to get an idea and to start drawing out
the design and making some stencils
I went ahead and pieced together 3 poster
boards in that size.  That is a huge flag if you ask me to design.
Then he tells me this flag will be entered into
a contest for all the properties!
No pressure here, ahhhhh!

Here's the size of the flag



12:05pm


My one son who got a paintball son for Christmas
and hubby went outside to see what it would
feel like to get hit with paintballs.
They are wanting to go to Splatter Park this
upcoming year.   They can't be afraid to 
be hit with paintballs!  It costs $50 per person to go there!
That includes eating lunch, 2 tank refills and 2,000 paintballs.
  My son is wearing an actual paintball protective mask 
over his face and an actual paintball padded shirt.


See the yellow splatter on his pants.
I think he's gonna need a cup, lol.



2:00pm


Got out of the house a bit and went and picked
up the flag from hubby's work.
I guess we don't have to put the design on the flag.
All I have to do is make a design for it.
I don't know if they will take it to a screening
place to put it on the flag or what.
Whew, glad I don't have to worry about that!
Now to draw the design.

About collided with a city plow on the
way over to hubby's work.
Had the truck standing on its nose about!
I could hear my tires screeching to a halt
and my heart flopping to the floor board.
Was going full speed down the biggest hill
on Cooke Rd when the plow comes out of
one of those roads at the bottom of the hills.
She went left of center when pulling out
onto Cooke Rd. and all I saw was this
big ass snow blade in my lane!
She could of waited for me to pass because
no one was behind me.
I had another incident another time on those
hills where I was cresting the last big hill and
over it in the other direction came a huge firetruck full speed.
Saw my life flash in front of me that day.
I had the truck driving it along the berm scuffing
the sides into the trees overhanging the road
to keep from hitting that thing. 

On our way home we did some sight seeing
and got more pictures of the snow.

WALHALLA




OVERBROOK






5:30pm


I got a sweet tooth so used up some leftover
pillsbury cookie dough and added some
thin mints to the middles once baked and fresh
out of the oven.  The thin mints were marked
down at Kroger and was part of the after Christmas sale.



-







No comments:

Post a Comment