Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12-25-12

6:15pm


I hope everyone had a safe and merry Christmas today
and are hoping everyone stays inside tomorrow when
this winter snow storm/blizzard blows through
starting at 1am Wednesday morning.
Will give my camera a charge tonight to possibly go out
in it tomorrow around our home to see what's up.
Want to see how well the 4x4 works, lol.
I'm seeing anywhere from 6 to 12 inches of snow forecasted
along with maybe 40 mph winds with drifting snow.

We've been up since around 6am doing our Christmas.  
Then at noon mom and my step-dad came over
to do our gift exchange and dinner.
Around 5:30pm my oldest son came over
with his girlfriend to have supper and another gift exchange. 
Then we'll have another gift exchange
with my in-laws on the 27th.

Here are some photos from our Christmas :0)


































I have cleaned my house three times today after each event
plus made dinner and supper and entertained
people for many hours.
I've fallen and can't get up.
Please leave me where I lay!
I got up yesterday morning around 5:30am
and ended up going to bed around 12:30am this morning.
Got up around 6:00am this morning.
I AM WHIPPED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment