Monday, December 24, 2012

12-24-12

5:50am


Yup I know I am up early.  I couldn't sleep and have
been up and down all night.


7:45am


I started wrapping presents, wheeeee!
It's better to do them now than at midnight
when we usually are doing them, lol.


1:55pm


Went to Kroger to get some pop, milk, eggs and bread.
Just the basic stuff.
I wish I had a little extra money because all the 
Pillsbury cookie dough rolls were marked down to $1.00 each.
If I could I would have bought a bunch to put in
the freezer for next year.
I did buy 9 cans of pumpkin @ .39 cents a can
from the mark down bin.
I spent $20 for groceries at Kroger for the week!
That's all I can afford at the moment.
I'm broke, tapped out and don't have much to live 
off of after paying bills for the next two weeks.
And that's still making partial payments on my utilities.
One month to go til tax time.
It can't get here fast enough.
We've been struggling too long thanks to doctor
and hospital bills and prescriptions!

We stopped in Gamestop to get a bunch of
Playstation 2 and XBox 360 games.
I had four free $25 gift cards from doing surveys
and only used 2 of them.  I got a bunch of games,
I'm guessing about 31 or so!
Some games were buy 2 get 1 free. 
I think I ended up with 9 free ones.
All in all it didn't cost me anything for all these
gifts for the kids.
It's a good thing because I'm broke!
Singing the song "I ain't got no worries"
with my own version,
"I ain't got no money!"



5:05pm


The tiredness is starting to catch up with me
considering I got up at 5:30 and had gotten
up a couple other times in the night.
Didn't get to bed til about midnight watching a movie.
I have spent my day wrapping most
every present for everyone.
Looking like a zombie at this point.
Taking a break at the moment and are almost done
with wrapping, THANK GOODNESS!

 Sitting down to a supper of leftovers and
whatever I could find in the fridge/freezer that was easy to make.
Actually hubby fixed it and warmed it up for us :0)
He's so nice.
What we thought was chicken patties
and even looked like a picture of chicken patties on the box,
turned out to be veggie burgers, lol.
Then we slapped a piece of imitation cheese on top
of our "chicken" sandwiches.  Mmmm mmm, LOL!
Can't wait til dinner tomorrow with ham, real meat!
Remind me not to become vegetarian anytime soon.
I need meat!!
So anyways as I am sitting here checking Facebook I see
all the forecasts for the day after Christmas,
a possible blizzard.  Just great.  My in-laws
are coming down from Indian Lake to visit
and to go to a doctor's appointment then.
They say they are coming no matter the weather
because they have a Jeep.  Well, I don't think
Mother Nature cares what vehicle you drive,
if she wants you she'll come get you
in bad weather conditions. 
Just because you are in a 4x4 doesn't mean 
some other crazy driver can't run into you.
And the 4x4 doesn't work so good when
you can't see in blinding snow.
Now I wish they would stay home and not risk it.
The weathermen here have been all over the board
with predicting this next storm so we'll have to
see what we get Wednesday morning.
The last blizzard here was March 2008.

Can't really tell by the security cameras what
the weather is doing now.  Maybe rain?
We're supposed to take the kids out tonight
and look at Christmas lights.  One neighborhood
has LOTS of luminaries lit up along the roadway
on Christmas eve.  It was pretty awesome last year.
If you are in the Indian Springs school area
you'll have to check it out!  They had the 
jugs set out last night but not lit.

Well I'm gonna jump off here to get a few more
things done before tomorrow.


7:30pm


Just got back from looking at Christmas lights.
The luminaries were all so pretty and peaceful looking.
Had Christmas music playing in the truck.
Started singing,
"and then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say,
Rudolph with your nose so bright, 
won't you guide my sleigh tonight"
There is lots of fog everywhere and it seemed
to have gotten worse by the time we got home.

Once home I ran into the bedroom to wrap
a few more remaining gifts.
Still running around like a chicken with its head cut off, lol.
I still need to bake some cookies
and dip my cake pops into chocolate 
and cover with sprinkles for tomorrow's dinner.
I'll throw the ham in the crock pot (if it will fit)
first thing when I get up tomorrow morning
with a can of pineapple.

Oh, I sent hubby and one son to deliver cookie plates
to the neighbors this evening.
Truck driver neighbor went on and on about all his 
problems to hubby telling him his mom isn't going
to babysit his children anymore and he has no
babysitter, hinting to my husband to ask me.
Truck driver neighbor leaves out every morning
around 3:30am and doesn't return back home
til around 5pm.  And that's for 6 days a week 
with only Monday off!  That would be 81 hours
a week watching his kids!  
He'd have to pay me an awful lot!!! 
It would pretty much me having
5 kids ALL the time.
And did I mention it's for THREE kids!
I'm not even going to consider thinking
about babysitting for him!
I did it once out of the kindness of my heart
and felt sorry for him since it was spur of the moment.
He never paid me for that day and then went
on after that to bug me to watch them more
days leaving notes on my truck and calling
at 11:00pm at night.  NO NO NO! 
He brags to me about how much money he
makes driving truck but fails to pay me?!
Truck driver neighbor was even hinting around
that he had no one to watch his kids tomorrow,
Christmas day, while he drove truck over the road.
UH.....NO!


Ok break time is over.   
Time to go dip some balls.

 
10:00pm


Got my cake pops done and some goodies
laid out on a tray for tomorrow to look like a wreath.
Also set out some cookies for Santa!

 












No comments:

Post a Comment