Saturday, December 29, 2012

12-29-12

10:30am


Looks like we got more snow this morning than we did
Wednesday.  They said we had more snow 
the last couple of day than we did all last year.












I've been working on my vegetable soup
throwing leftovers and whatever I could find in it.
Carrots, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms,
broccoli, cauliflower, celery, corn, tomatoes,
peas, deer burger and pasta shells.
It made a ton of soup.
I'm gonna call it my Cold Killer Soup, lol.
Not that we have any colds at the moment
but it's loaded with vitamins.



4:00pm


I think we're set on meals around here for 
a week or more, lol.
Mom even brought over a ham loaf and fried taters.
She's been playing with her Oster Kitchen Center
I got her for Christmas, lol.
My friend brought over a box filled with 
8 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of Triscuits and a bag of rice!

This is what is in my fridge that I made yesterday and today.
Eight and a half meals worth!

2.5 bowls veggie pasta soup
2 bowls ham and bean soup
1 bowl chili (we had another bowl of it for supper yesterday)
1 bowl ham & potato soup (we had another bowl today for lunch)


Went sledding today around noon to 1:30pm.
I also sledded and did a snowboard!
I know I'm gonna pay the price this evening for that.

SHARON WOODS WESTERVILLE








ALUM CREEK PARK WESTERVILLE












Hubby shoveled the driveway and I shoveled the front
sidewalks.  Shoulders are a little sore now.
Oh well, it needed done.

Went to Kroger for some basic things.

Milk.
2 loaves of bread.

Pop-
 I had .55 cents off 3 Kroger Big K 2 liters.

They also have a sale on Sierra Mist 2 liters.
If you buy 4 you get two free which averages
out to $1.00 a 2 liter.  Next to the pop is 
blinkie coupons for $1.00 off a 2 liter of Sierra Mist.
Use four of those coupons.
$6.00 for 6 bottles minus $4 in coupons
makes it $2.00 for 2 two liter bottles of Sierra Mist
or .33 cents each. 

Eggs.  I had a coupon good for free Kroger eggs.

8 cans Red Gold Tomatoes.
Reg. $1.19 a can.  Sale price .59 cents a can.
There is a blinkie coupon machine next to them
with coupons for $1.00 off 2.
Buy 2 for $1.18 minus $1.00 coupon
makes it .18 cents for 2 cans or .09 cents a can.

5 pound bag of wheat flour was found
in the mark down bin for $1.38.


10:50pm


Channel 10TV says we got 5.1 inches of snow today
and it still appears to be snowing outside.
We got something like 4.5 inches Wednesday.
Plus who knows how much sleet & freezing rain.


1 comment:

  1. I just want to tell you that I love your blog Thanks for Sharing. You are a very interesting person and have some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete