Sunday, May 5, 2013

5-5-13

3:15pm


Been running most of the day.
Went to the skate park again around 8-9:00am.
This time around hardly anyone was there.


Took a break from skating and walked the trails
they had there.


Returned back home after a couple hours at the park
and got something to eat and threw a load
of laundry in the washer.  At 12:30pm
we visited the Ohio Railway Museum.








5:30pm


Got the boards attached to my gutter garden.
Ya know what upsets me about buying lumber?
The sizes are not what they say they are.
For example, I bought 1x4x10 foot boards.
There's no way they are 4".
I measured the height of the gutters at 4 inches
and these boards do not line up with them.
There's about a 1/4" gap at the bottom.



Weekends go by way too fast.
I still have laundry to do along with other things
to get ready for tomorrow and it's 6:25pm.
Gonna be a busy evening for me.


7:50pm


Glad to know I'm not behind schedule with
getting things planted and growing in the garden.
I saw on 10TV Facebook that we still
have the potential for some frost on 5/13.



No comments:

Post a Comment