Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5-28-13

1:20pm


Got up early and went to Indian Lake yesterday
to visit the in-laws and have a cook out even
though it was very chilly and rainy.
By about 11am the rain stopped and the sun came out.
Still was chilly outside all day but got a fire going
to stay warm.  Father-in-law smoked a large roast
and we cooked brats and hot dogs over the fire.
Father-in-law took me for a ride on his bike
for the first time.  That was fun.
And we made a couple trips to the boat docks and
lake side by way of their golf cart.
It was lots chillier out by the lake, brrr!
It was nice visiting everyone.
My father & mother-in-law, brother-in-law,
brother & sister-in-law and a couple nephews
all live at the lake.
We got up there about left around 8:00am and got back
home around 8:00pm.
I was just too tired to post anything last night
and was so ready for bed after our drive home.
My mother-in-law gave me a big bag of 
goodies to take home that she didn't want.
-5 boxes of cereal
-2 pounds of elbow pasta
-1 pound shell pasta
-2 pounds spaghetti
-2 pounds rice
-2 pounds pinto beans


9:35pm


Check out this air freshener I saw hanging
from a car's mirror at hubby's work.
I had to do a double take to make sure I read it right, lol.



Every year these two ducks make a stop
at my elderly neighbor's home.
Tonight was the night they made their appearance.








No comments:

Post a Comment