Thursday, May 23, 2013

5-23-13

1:00pm


Mom wanted to go to Kohls so I went with her
then we stopped by the thrift store just for something to do.
I bought my one son an entire wardrobe
of Summer clothes for $20.50
which included 5 shirts and 7 pairs of shorts.
He can also share the shorts with his brother.
The shirts will be too big for his brother to wear.


I also found some more stuffed animals
for the diaper cake I am making.
I have spent around $8.00 towards this diaper cake so far.
The diaper cake is to be Nojo Jungle Babies themed.



I got this plastic laundry hamper for $2.92.
I thought it would  perfect to plant
some more potatoes in since it was a good size
and had ventilation holes already in the sides.
I could do sweet potatoes but it might
be too late to do that.  Maybe next year.
So for now I could pull a couple of potatoes out of the
potato tower and plant it in here.
It would give them more room to grow
since I have 9 plants in the large tower.



9:45pm


It's that time of year again that as the weather
warms up you will start noticing more and more
coupons in convenience stores.
I find many at Speedway over the Summer.
Just this past week I snagged a bunch
of Gatorade coupons from Speedway.
They were for $1.00 off 2 thirty two ounce bottles.
This week at Kroger they have the Gatorade for
.88 cents each times two is $1.76 minus the $1.00 coupon
makes it only .76 cents for both bottles or .38 cents each!!
Hubby and the kids like Gatorade
so I'm stocking up!
Be sure to watch out for those coupons
even if you use them at other stores
that have a better price.











No comments:

Post a Comment