Wednesday, May 29, 2013

5-29-13

3:05pm


91.4 degrees outside.
This thermometer probe is in the shade.




3:45pm


I found a couple packages of chicken breasts
marked down at Kroger.
I paid $9.07 before mark down would have cost $15.38.
I saved $6.31 by shopping the mark downs.



There was a total of 6 large chicken breasts
between both packages.
I divided up the chicken and put 2 breasts
into gallon zip freezer bags along with some marinade
and put in the freezer.
There are 3 different kinds of marinade,
Italian dressing, soy sauce and kickin BBQ sauce.



Each bag of 2 chicken breasts should be enough
for at least 5 servings @ .60 cents a serving.


9:50pm


One more day of school and this evening
I started feeling like crap.
Stomach started throbbing with a few extra
bathroom trips.  I keep trying to chug along
because to everyone else it's just another day
and moms aren't supposed to be sick.
Taking my medicine and heading to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment