Monday, May 13, 2013

5-13-13

7:30am


Turned the heat on last night before bed.
This morning the truck temperature reading
said it was 38 degrees outside.  BRRR for mid May.


9:00am


Got supper going in a couple crocks.
I put in a cans of cream of chicken,
pork chops, fresh broccoli & mushrooms,
onions and garlic & herb seasoning.
Serving with rice.



3:35pm


We have another frost advisory for tonight.
I haven't even uncovered my plants.
After Tuesday looks good temperature wise.
Hubby asked if I started mixing my potting soil yet.
I'll wait til a warmer day.  I'm not a cold person!
Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday looks good, lol.


4:45pm


My youngest son always gives me little pieces of
jewelry he finds.  99% of the time it is costume jewelry.
Today he gave me an earring.
I believe it is real gold and a diamond.





9:00pm


Went to Creekside Park in Gahanna earlier.
Something to do outside the house 
even though it was chilly outside.
Was there for a couple hours and left the park 
at 8:00pm.









No comments:

Post a Comment