Friday, May 3, 2013

5-3-13

3:30pm


Me and mom pretty much spent the entire
day while the kids were in school
either at yard sales, a thrift store
or out to eat.
Whew, I'm beat.
There was about 4 neighborhood
yard sales going on today.
I don't think I got much considering
all the sales we went to.

Got hubby a couple of things he's been wanting.

5 scrub brushes that attaches to a hose
to wash the car with.
Found a whole box for $2.00.


A gas powered Craftsman weed eater $5.00!



4 matchbox cars to add to my collection
of Trans Ams and Camaros .50 cents each x's 4.

4-5 tomato cages  FREE.

J.W. Stannard Sonata wind chime .75 cents
These wind chimes sound so beautiful compared
to regular clanging wind chimes.
These are actually tuned to different notes.
While I paid only .75 cents for these
it would be so worth the extra expense
to get REAL wind chimes like these.
This makes my other 4 chimes sound
like keys jingling!
My brother-in-law came over today
and hung around outside in the backyard.
He said with the sound of all the wind chimes
it made him want to crawl into the hammock
and take a nap it was so peaceful sounding.


Tomorrow we're celebrating my youngest son's birthday.
His birthday is next Tuesday but hubby has
the on call pager next week and we don't
want that to interfere with any birthday plans.
We're taking him and his new pro scooter
to a skate park tomorrow morning then
heading to a church sale around 9am.
Then heading to Kroger before coming
home to pick up some ingredients to make
his cake.  He has requested a 
And guess what?
I have to get enough ingredients to make
two of these cakes!
The guy at hubby's work has once again
requested another one of these cakes for his
birthday for me to make.
This will make the third time he has had my cake, lol.
I think last year he paid me $30 to make one for him
he loved it that much!!
This is also the cake that won the Spring
Dessert Bake Off I made for hubby's work one year.






No comments:

Post a Comment