Saturday, May 4, 2013

5-4-13

1:15pm


Got up around 6:15am and made it to the skating park
in Westerville by around 8:00am.
There was no one there when we got there
but by 8:50am I'd say there was about 20 kids
plus parents.  It was a little chilly this morning
with the wind blowing.




More pictures I took while at the park because
if you know me I gotta find other things to 
take pictures of, lol.








Made it over to my favorite church sale
by 9:25am.  I no sooner walked in the door
and made it over to the first table where I spotted some
shoes that I liked and put them in MY rolling tote.
There was no one around this table at that time!
Hubby even came up to me while I was at this table
and I showed him my shoes I got. Still no other
people were browsing this table or were anywhere around it!
As soon as hubby walked away is when shit hit the fan!
This foreign lady comes up to this table display
and is frantic yelling, "Where's my shoes?!"
She looks down in my tote on the floor and says,
"Those are my shoes!!" And then she bends over
and starts rummaging through my tote for those damn shoes
yelling at me all the while.  I had other items in my tote
along with those couple pair of shoes.
I was pissed for the scene she caused
and told her, 
"GET OUT OF MY TOTE!!!"
And was actually pushing her hands/arms out of my rolling tote.
I said, "If I mistakenly put something of yours in my
tote I WILL GET THEM OUT, STAY OUT OF MY TOTE!"
The pushing of her arms and hands to get her away
was when she wouldn't stop and kept digging through my things.
This was so uncalled for.
For her to do this would be like someone coming
up and taking or going through things 
from your purse or shopping cart.
Those were MY items in MY own rolling tote!
Lucky for her I gave her the couple pairs of
.25 cent freaking shoes before her hissy fit went on any longer
because people's mouths in this church were dropping
to the floor.  I was so embarrassed by her.


4:00pm


I have trained my kids well with bartering,
trading and making deals.
We had this XBox 360 steering wheel and pedal
that we found in a vacated apartment.
We never use it and it has been sitting 
on the shelf in the closet since we brought it home.
Today my youngest child traded that 
steering wheel and pedal for another XBox 360
with the permission of the other parents of course.
No wheeling and dealing without an adult consent.
We've always wanted another Xbox 360
so we could possibly get Netflix on our
TV in the living room.
Netflix is only $7.99 a month with your
first month being free.  There's no commitment
and you can cancel anytime.
Our cable with DVR, internet and phone
service package is only $100 a month.
By adding Netflix would only make it
$108 a month for all our entertainment & phone needs.
So to me that is pretty cheap for
having all of the above.


5:00pm


Almost forgot,
today I got a bunch of tomato cages.
I saw a pile of them at a yard sale and asked
the lady how much they were.  She told me
.50 cents.  I then asked what kind of package
deal she could give me if I bought them all.
She tells me $3.00 and I said sold.
There was 14 cages which would have cost me $7.00
had I not asked for a package deal.
The lady didn't want to count them all out
to figure out the actual costs and that's
how I got a good deal on them.
Plus add in the 4 other tomato cages I got free yesterday
for a total of about 18 cages for $3.00.

I only have 8 tomato plants but will use the cages
for other veggies such as bush beans,
peppers, zucchini, etc.
I could also stack one upside down on top
of another one to make taller cages for the tomatoes
like this HERE.


6:30pm


Just back from Menards.
I ended up buying new wood for my
self watering gutter garden and got some small screws
to install it to the gutters.
I'd tinker with it today but an overwhelming
feeling of tiredness has come over me
that I can't shake.  I'm ready to go lay down
here in a few.











No comments:

Post a Comment