Monday, May 27, 2013

5-26-13

7:30pm


Went down to the flea market this morning.
Returned home and hubby washed my truck
to make it all pretty for our little road trip tomorrow.
Stopped by a yard sale on our street.
-roll of tulle $1.00
-bath and body works scented candle .25 cents
-16 ounce jar of modge podge .25 cents
-a bag of 9 two ounce craft paints .75 cents
-clip on sideways cell phone holder .25 cents

I got the tulle to use on my seedlings.
I noticed that a squirrel or birds were digging in one
of my planters so I covered those baby plants
with tulle.




I repaired my second bird bath with some silicone
on the bottom of it.  I noticed last year it started leaking.
I have added it to my bird and squirrel 
feeding area.  They now have three birdbaths.
Two for the birds and the one on the ground
for the squirrels to drink from.


Went to hubby's work earlier.
He had to use their air compressor 
to loosen some lugs on his car.
Gotta watch those tire places!  When they use their
air impact wrenches to tighten the lugs they make it almost impossible to get tires off with a tire iron!!

While there I got a couple of screens.
Sometime I'll work on getting them cut down
to probably half size to put in my solar air dehydrator
to use as trays.



I might remove all the screen from the inside
of the box and put it on the outside that way
I can add wooden railings for all the
dehydrator trays I'll be making to slide in and out.
While the screens on the box are metal
I will be using plastic type screens to make
the food trays out of.  You don't want to use
metal screens for your trays because some food's
acid content might react to the metal screens.





No comments:

Post a Comment