Thursday, January 30, 2014

1-30-14

12:35pm


Hubby called earlier and told me that his
bonus isn't on this paycheck tomorrow.
No one knows why because the big bosses
are away on a trip in North Carolina at the
corporate office for a big meeting.
This sucks because all employees have been told
for at least a couple of month now that it would be 
tomorrow that they would get bonuses on their checks.
So it looks like we're going to hobble on a little longer.

Oh and it gets better.  I've been following the weather
and see we have potential for a big Winter storm
next Tuesday and Wednesday.
We will see "warmer" temperatures meaning
it won't be as cold as it had been.
But this next Winter storm could either bring
a significant amount of snow or
freezing rain depending upon its path.
If I had a choice I would want snow.
I do NOT like ice storms!!


2:10pm


I've been working  on my quilt when I get a moment.  
So far I have 49 squares sewed together
by hand.  At the moment it is 39" x 39".



3:15pm


Hubby called.  Looks like we're going to his work
tonight to cut up some scrap metal.
Should be a decent haul considering the 
cold temperatures we've been having and
all the water line freeze ups and burst pipes
they've had to replace.
Heck any free money is good money.
Still have to work some for it with all the cutting of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment