Monday, January 20, 2014

1-20-14

2:35pm


No school today for MLK day.
I've been chilling and finishing up laundry
and going through a few other things around here.
Tonight I guess we're heading back over
to the carry out we've been working at
to paint.


9:00pm


Spent a couple of hours finishing up our side job.
We had more drywall repair to do then painted
the whole bathroom.
Once home then we took my truck out to get
some gas considering the snow we'll be getting
and the very cold temps.
Finally home for the night.
Got the last load of laundry in the dryer 
hung up, everyone's clothes laid out for tomorrow
and now are chilling til bedtime.
My back or should I say my hip
is starting to bother me.
Nothing new.  
Just have to walk with a limp til it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment