Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-14-14

7:20am


Here's a few things we got from two vacated
apartments yesterday.  I'm sure there are a few
things I have not included.

Gas tabletop burner.
I'll be putting this back in my emergency supplies.
It has a can of gas with it.

Kitty litter, shampoos, fingernail polish, makeup,
Rogaine for women, instant coffee, towels, chocolate,
aluminum foil, bucket.

Box of crab, package of imitation crab,
2 packages bacon, package of rice balls,
7 packages pork/cabbage/onion buns, package of crawfish.



12:05pm


Today I don't feel right.
My body is starting to ache all over
and my stomach is making some loud gurgling noises.
I called my GI over a week ago regarding 
needing refills on my meds.
The nurse said she would tell the doctor and call
me back when he refills them.
Whelp I am still waiting for my medicine to be called in!!
Heck I got told by them last Wednesday that
they were sending a form out that day so I could
fill it out and send it in to try and get
a reduced rate on my prescription.
Uh how long does it take for them to mail out
something from downtown Columbus because
I'm still waiting on that also.
I get afraid of not having my medicine that it will
once again cause me to go into a flare
because of them!
Why would they risk doing this to me after
being in the hospital 2 times recently?!

At the moment I am working on 2 cakes.
One for hubby's work and one for us.
Do I really feel like making them at the moment?
No, I would rather be back in bed!
But I'm making them because hubby's
potluck Christmas party is tomorrow.

Then this evening me and hubby have to go
back over to his work and cut up scrap metal.
He has so much of it because of all the
water line breaks and freeze ups this past week.
Gotta push myself to help hubby because
it's extra money to be made that we really need.

I just took a couple of ibuprofen, something
I'm not really supposed to be taking,
but it does help the body aches when I get them.
I do not want to feel down and out again.
I want to be back to feeling somewhat normal
again and being able to do things!!
I've been feeling so good these past 4.5 weeks
til my medicine ran out.
:'O(


4:20pm


I got both my Boston Cheesecake Cakes made.
Thank goodness because I still don't feel the greatest
but I try to keep going somehow.
I would love to go lay down right about now
but have to work on making supper and get
other things done this evening.
My butt is dragging.
I don't want to feel sick.
I'm making something easy for supper,
lil smoked sausages in biscuits with mac n cheese for a side.



--




No comments:

Post a Comment