Monday, January 13, 2014

1-13-14

2:20pm


I've just been chilling today for the most part.
I did get the shower sprayed down and cleaned,
got most of the things put away that we found the other day,
and just recently got some eggs boiled for supper.
I'm making chef salad with honey ham, turkey,
boiled eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon ranch dressing
and salad.
Hubby just called long ago saying there was another
vacated apartment with some things in it
I want to go check out tonight.
Plus I need to stop by Kroger to pick up some more milk.
Need it for cereal and I have some cake-cheesecakes
to make by Wednesday which requires milk
for the cheesecake mix I have.
Does it not seem weird that hubby's work
is having their Christmas potluck/gift exchange
party three weeks after Christmas?!
Well I gotta run to the bus stop, chow.


8:10pm


Back from hubby's work and the store.
We stopped by two vacated apartments
and found a few things.
We're doing pretty good with finding food.
Gotta learn to like a little oriental food is all lol.
Got many bags of pork buns which looks like
pork covered with either a pasta or bread.
2 packages bacon, 2 packages crab meat,
1 package of crawfish, 
a box of Anthony Thomas buckeys.
Along with other things that I haven't gone through
but will tomorrow that weren't food related.
I'm tired and spent this weekend and today
getting the last go round of freebies put away
and now have more to go through.
Not complaining one bit!
This helps us out a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment