Thursday, January 16, 2014

1-15-14

6:00am

Today will probably be a boring day for you to read about.
I'm pretty much taking notes about how I am feeling.


5:30am comes too early!
I didn't sleep well last night.
I went to bed around 8:30 then got back up
around 10:30.  Fell back asleep around midnight.
1:00am I woke up coughing and gagging
from acid reflux.  Ran to the bathroom and got sick.
Then around 3:00am woke up to loud noise.
Cats knocked something over.
Oh yeah, nap time will come early today.


12:45pm


I slept from 7:30am to noon.
That wasn't a nap that was more like
catching up on the sleep I missed last night.
I still feel tired.

Tomorrow I have my GI doctor's appointment
for a follow up.
Don't know what good that's going to do when
I can't even see my own doctor who knows
what has been going on with me lately.
I have to see a nurse practitioner which
will be clueless.
I hope I don't have to go in there and
recap everything that's been going on.
Still no prescription refill from my doctor
or paperwork that was supposed to be sent since last
Wednesday.  I've been without my medicine
for over a week now.  I feel like doc is holding it
for ransom til I go to his office to be seen.
Then even when it does get sent in to our
prescription mail order company it
could take up to a week to get it.

Not to sound gross but to keep track of any progress
or downhill spirals,
my medicine when I was taking it kept my poo
somewhat normal for me.
Today, not so good.  You start to worry when you get diarrhea
because in my past it can result in dehydration, low potassium,
& low blood pressure resulting in a trip to the ER.
Getting a lot of stomach acid
resulting in acid reflux.  I have body aches all over,
lots of weird gurgling stomach noises I've never had before
along with my stomach not feeling so good
and I feel really really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment