Sunday, January 12, 2014

1-12-14

10:10am


I no sooner woke up this morning and had just made
my way to the kitchen for some caffeine
when the pager went off.
Hubby has been up since 6:30am.
Drove over to hubby's work to check out
an under ground water break that's flowing pretty good.
It's coming up in the concrete around one
of the pools.  Thankfully it's flowing out towards the 
street and into drains and not towards apartments.
Not a whole lot we can do about it at the moment
so came back home.
Now I'm making French toast for breakfast.
I used a loaf of cinnamon bread we found
and soaked slices in an egg, milk, orange juice,
cinnamon & nutmeg mixture then fried in a pan.
I served it with vanilla spice maple syrup.
Whelp I'm going to enjoy my breakfast
then work on finishing up my laundry before
the pager goes off.


1:30pm


I've been hurrying to do things around here
for fear the pager will go off.
I know how a fireman feels that's for sure.

Anyways I got a cupboard cleaned out,
a hanging pantry and cleaning area
in the basement stairwell cleaned out.
I needed to do this to make room
for things we just found.
Got lunch frying up in a skillet of
potatoes, Italian dressing and smoked sausage
with parmesan cheese and season salt.
A side of a fried egg and toast.
Something easy with everything else
I'm trying to do at the moment
since I feel like I'm running in ten different directions.
Gotta run down and change the laundry over,
fold clean laundry and
bring some hanging laundry up and put away.
I'm tired already and it's only 1:30pm.


3:00pm


The last two loads of laundry are in the
washer and dryer.
Then I still have all the towels, undies and socks
to go through, fold up and match up.

I just now got all my clothes washed and finally
hung up in my closet.  I'm talking about
all the clothes that I was given.
I went from having about 6-8 pairs of pants
to having around 40 pairs!!
Maybe more because there may still be some
getting washed or dried.
I should not need clothes the rest of my life!
This is only the pants I have.
We won't talk about Winter sweaters,
Summer clothes, coats, shoes/boots, dress up clothes,
undies and socks that I have at the moment!!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment