Saturday, January 25, 2014

1-25-14

12:05pm


It's been a busy morning for me.
For starters I woke up to everyone complaining
about not having cable or internet.
I have tried to stretch the bills as far as I can
trying to see if I could make it to the end of this month
when I knew I'd have a little extra money to pay them.
Well the WOW bill didn't make it that far and got
shut off.  I called in and paid a double bill and
it got turned back on immediately.

Then I went through all my doctor 
and prescription bills for the past year.
H&R Block wants them  
to add to our itemized deductions on our taxes.
We'll have to add an addendum and have til
April to do it.  Our other taxes have already been filed. 
Mr. tax doer seems to think it will help to
get a little more money back.

Next me and hubby worked on getting dishes done,
cleaned up the kitchen and living/dining room
and I got laundry started.
I just now got some stuff in the crock pot for supper.
I'm making chili mac.  It just sounds good
on a snowy, cold and windy day like today.
1 pound hamburger
red, yellow and green bell peppers,
onions,
1 can red kidney beans,
chili powder,
1 can diced tomatoes with liquid,
1 can tomato paste,
1 1/2 tablespoon Splenda,
onion powder & garlic powder.
Celery was also in the recipe but I didn't have any.
Let it cook in your slow cooker til done.
In a saucepan make up a box of 
macaroni & cheese then stir it into the hamburger chili
after it's been cooked in the slow cooker.

Hubby's got his own crock pot going also
of some chicken gizzards, water and chicken boullion.



2:30pm


White out snow.


3:30pm Westerville





---

No comments:

Post a Comment