Thursday, January 30, 2014

1-29-14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!!!


2:30pm


I asked hubby earlier what his favorite kind of cake
and was thinking I'd just whip up an easy cake mix.
His response was a cheesecake!
Soooo I am attempting for the first time
to make a baked cheesecake in a spring form pan.
Can't wait to see how this turns out, lol.

We went out running around earlier
to the bank, grocery store and thrift store.
I found this paint kit at the thrift store for $4.99.
I've been wanting one of these.
It has dual paint rollers and pan
that makes faux painted walls.

I'm not sure if I could accomplish this technique
but I would love to have faux suede painted walls.
Here's what suede looks like...

This is the color I have to work with...

And this is what a faux suede painted wall would look like.



Here is how my baked cheesecake turned out.
It's topped with a chocolate cream cheese frosting,
shredded white chocolate, caramel and toffee bits.



No comments:

Post a Comment