Friday, January 24, 2014

1-24-14

4:30pm


I called my GI doctor's office about 45 minutes ago
wanting to know if they even sent in my prescription
to be refilled.  I hear the lady rustling through paperwork
obviously not seeing where she sent it in.
She tells me that she's been going through a bunch
of people's refills yesterday and today.
Helloooo... I called January 6th about getting refills
and even went in for an appointment on January 16th
asking about my refills.  It's now almost 3 weeks
later and I have yet to get my medicine!!
This is the 4th time I have contacted them in 
3 weeks asking about getting my medicine.
The nurse asks for my number and says she
will have to go through my file and check to see
if they were sent in to be refilled and would call me back.
Well now the office is closed as of 4:00pm
and she has yet to call me back.
This is just downright ridiculous!!!
I can't be the only one in Columbus that uses
mail order pharmacies for it to be this big of a problem
getting refills!!!
It's not by choice believe me.  Our insurance requires
that if you have to take medicine for long periods of time
or for the rest of your life you have to use 
the mail order pharmacy to get your prescriptions.
It sucks royally!
It would be so much easier to get a written prescription
and take it to a local pharmacy.


10:00pm


Oh...My...Gosh....
It is so freaking cold outside!!!
We went and had our taxes done tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment