Saturday, June 1, 2013

6-1-13

1:35pm


My head feels like it's in a vice grip, so stuffed up.
My nose drips just enough to drive ya nuts.
Can't blow it to get the crap out.
My taste buds and smell are gone.
Just started some Zicam to see if that will work.


I got my menu list made up for the next week or so.

1.  Tuna & noodles.
Cream of mushroom soup, a packet of
sausage flavored country gravy, 2 cans tuna,
and shell noodles.  Serve with French bread rounds
topped with garlic spread.

2.  Cube steak made in the crock pot
with a can of cream of mushroom soup,
a couple packets of brown gravy & water.
Serve with corn and mashed potatoes & gravy
from crock pot.

Using sausage instead of hamburger
and spaghetti sauce instead of tomato sauce.

I'm replacing the cream of mushroom soup
with a couple packets of sausage flavored
country gravy.

5.  Spaghetti.
Topped with 4 cheese spaghetti sauce,
sliced Italian sausage rounds,
bell peppers, onions and parmesan cheese.
Serve with bread and butter.

6.  Tuna Salad served on toasted bagel halves
with a side of pasta salad.

7.  Chili Dogs with macaroni  & cheese.

8.  Supreme frozen pizza with salad.

Plus I have 5 packages of chicken in the freezer
to make something out of.
3 bags of chicken breasts and 2 bags of chicken leg quarters.


This weekend plans if I have the energy to help out-

1.  Put screen on gutter garden.
(found some scrap screen at hubby's work
so won't be using the tulle.)
2.  Put new rotors on hubby's car.
3.  Make gate on side fence.
4.  Weed things out of yard and take to hubby's work.
5.  Clean house, do dishes, laundry
and maybe mow yard if it doesn't rain.


4:00pm


Well I got more than half way screened off
on the gutter garden to prevent mosquitoes
from getting in the water.
I ended up using the tulle just because
it was the right size and I didn't have
to cut it to fit.  I'll save the screen for the dehydrator trays.
With my head cold and all I started getting
warm and a little dizzy putting the screen on.
That's why I stopped at about the half way mark.
It was a lot of work (being sick)
with taking plants off, stretching netting on the
gutters, thumb tacking it all in place, lining up and
making a cut to put the plants and their wicks
back on and in the gutter.

You can see the tulle I used over the gutters
in the photo below.
Since it's kind of transparent I used a pine cone
on top to show that it's not falling in the water.
You'll also notice a box of never used green tea bags.
I found these in a vacated apartment yesterday.
We don't drink this kind of tea so I hung 18 tea bags
in the gutter water.
Might also make up some tulle coffee ground
bags and hang them in there also to give
the plants some more nutrients.
Don't know if it will work or not
but I don't think it will hurt to try right?
I hear about people putting tea bags and coffee
grounds in their soil so why not put bags of it
in the water?



I got floaty head and 
are going to chill out for the moment
since my energy is almost drained.




No comments:

Post a Comment