Sunday, June 2, 2013

6-2-13

10:20am


Got up early and went down to the flea market
this morning with all my sniffling, sneezing and snot blowing.
Ughhh.  How is it that a body can produce so
much snot??!!  My pockets and purse are
full of tissues.

I only found a couple items.
-2 boxes pasta salad .75 cents each
-bottle of relish .50 cents
-2 boxes Taster's Choice boxes of instant coffee sticks.
-large wide roll of wire ribbon $1.00
(for diaper cake)
It's a shimmery, transparent bronze colored
ribbon with wired edges.
I have a vision of how I would like the diaper cake to look
for the jungle theme but keeping it a secret
til I get it put together.



12:45pm


This wasn't on my list of to do's for this weekend
but it needed done, cutting back all the crap
along our fence.  Our neighbor doesn't take care of his
yard and eventually his jungle starts to take over
our fence, yard and wires from the telephone
poles to our house.

Before




After




And now we need to make a run to hubby's work
to dump all this tree/weed debris in a little bit.




7:00pm


Hubby cut the front, back and side grass.
I still feel like crap.
Head's so full of snot it ain't even funny.
I dug out a steamer and put a towel over
my head and then my head over the steam
to try and get some relief from the congestion.
It seemed to help some.

Almost supper time.
I know it's a little late but we've been trying
to get things done around here.
For me it's been very slowly taking many breaks
and sometimes even laying down because I run out of energy
and it feels like my head could explode.
Love my crock pots for times like these.
In my crock I got cube steaks and gravy going.
Then I got some potatoes boiling in a pot
for some mashed potatoes.
Open a can of corn, drain, put in bowl
and then microwave with a little butter
and call it all supper.


8:55pm


Going to take a hot bath and then go to bed.
My get up and go has got up and went.



No comments:

Post a Comment