Thursday, June 27, 2013

6-27-13

8:00am


Oh my goodness my stomach is still in an uproar!
Been to the bathroom twice in the last hour.
Pain in the rear (lol) when you're trying to get stuff
done and have to stop every couple of moments
to run to the restroom.

I spent the last hour measuring and marking
wood for 5 more railings and trays,
and part of a door.  Still need more wood
to make 2 more trays and inserts for the screen
and rubber siding.
I think I will end up with a total of 
11 trays in the dehydrator.

Right now I am taking a break because
the ole stomach is churning up a storm.
I still need to bring the truck around
to the carport and start unloading and
going through everything I got last night.

Now I need to start getting things for my oldest son
who sounds like he is FINALLY getting
his first apartment in August!!! YEAH!!!
I told him to be patient and I could get
him probably everything he needs for it
from hubby's work with all the move outs
and things people leave behind.
How do you think we got started?
We had nothing and found most of our
items for our apartment back then to get started.
If it wasn't for all these wasteful people
I don't know how we would have done it
or still do it today!


9:45am


Ok, my back is broke unloading the truck
and going through everything we got last night.
Sometimes I don't remember what we get.
I just grab, throw into a tote and go.

Alrighty then, where do I even start???

2 boxes cinnamon apple bars.
Pancake & waffle mix.
2 boxes Kashi cereal.
Instant oatmeal maple & brown sugar.
2 fried rice rice-a-roni.
spaghetti.
2 cans pear halves.
1 can green beans.
6 cans chicken & noodles.
3 cans tomato soup.
1 can pineapple.
box of lemon & ginseng green tea.
1 can progresso vegetable soup.
season salt.
tabasco chipoltle sauce.
3 pouches sloppy joe mix.
1 pouch snack mix.

4 boxes creamy chocolate protein shake mix.
5 jars peanut butter.
11 packages ramen noodles.
2 boxes dishwasher detergent.
3 boxes trash bags total of 551 trash bags!

Package of Charmin toilet paper.
Roll of paper towels.
Windex.
Tide detergent.
Dawn dish soap.
Closet dehumidifier.
Green works all purpose cleaner.
Kroger all purpose cleaner.
Wesson cooking oil.
Blistex.
5 shot glasses.
AA batteries.
Appliance light bulb.
Gauze bandages.
Elastic wrap bandage.
Coffee filters.
Emergen-C.
2 bottles Dulcolax Balance.
Metamucil.
Women's vitamins & minerals.

3 silver picture frames.
Studio X gift set.
Koala speakers.
Some kind of adapter.
Belkin wireless.
Always Kiss Me picture.

Casa Del Rio purse.
3 soft soaps.
Palmolive dish soap.
John Freida hair color.
2 candles.
2 bags incense cones.
1 bag incense sticks.
incense holder.
Bamboo shampoo.
CVS lotion.
Suave professionals shampoo.
Dermalogica eye care.
Kenra smoothing creme.
body wash.
Paris Amour cologne spray.
Bath & body works spray mist.
Deep pore wash.
Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer.
CHI hair treatment.
No 14 hair treatment.
Blowout creme.
Clean & clear face cleanser.
Pink sparkling body mist.
Bracelet.
Watch.
2 necklaces.
ring.
ear cuffs & earrings.
Real stone & silver bracelet.


2 boxes envelopes.
2 large containers of pens & pencils.
Snowbunny halloween outfit.
rabbit ears headband.
New box of 64 crayons.
package of nails.
Package of thumb tacks.
Pliers,
Bandaids,
Baggie full of AA batteries with battery tester.
New gloves with tags.
ear buds.
Fake diamond studded mouse.
Greenish blue duct tape.
Ipod case.
3 notepads.
Stockings.


5 sheet sets.
towel.
gold colored silverware.
love and beauty shimmer spray.
matching set of 2 pot holders and 2 oven mitts.
package of napkins.
Thingy that dispenses bear on a keg.
(there were 2 kegs left on the patio of this apartment.
one is completely FULL!)


Apples to apples game.
Karma cards.
One tree hill dvd complete series 1.
It's always sunny in philadelphia  3 dvd's.
Scrubs DVDs from 1, 2 & 6th season.
Burlesque DVD.
Talladega Nights DVD.
The break up DVD.
Magic Mike DVD.
Misc CD's


RCA surround with bass speaker,
mid range speaker and 4 other speakers.


Push broom.

$5.00 - $6.00 in change.
That included 3 gold color Ulysses S. Grant $1.00 coins.


Whew... that was a lot!


12:35pm


I can't get motivated to do anything else.
Feel like crap and are feeling sooo tired.
These little people in my house keep thinking
I should make breakfast and lunch for them
so I have to keep moving when I can
and rest when I can't.
Breakfast consisted of marked down 
Kroger bakery bagels toasted with some $1.00 on sale
cream cheese.
Lunch will be the same as yesterday,
tortilla pizzas.
Supper is marked down Kroger hamburger topped
 with garlic cheesy bread as the buns,
a bag of $1.29 Kroger Value french fries and
for dessert a package of Hershey cookie dough
marked down to .75 cents at Kroger.
After lunch I think I will lay down for a few.
I should be doing laundry right about now
but have no energy to do it.


5:45pm


Supper time!
Chocolate chip cookies are still in the oven for dessert.




I got to thinking about a hope chest that was
in the vacated apartment yesterday.
I think I want to go back over and get it.
I could put things that I find 
for my son and his girlfriend's first apartment
and give it to them when they move in.
I'm going to tell them early Merry Christmas!
This to me is a lot to be giving someone
and I can't afford much at Christmas time.
I do have a couple small things for them for Christmas.
So they can either get the hope chest full of stuff
now or wait til Christmas time.
I think they'd choose now.


9:15pm


Got home not long ago.
Went back over to hubby's work and got
some items for my son and his girlfriend.
I'm just trying to find basic things for them to start out with.
But I start having second thoughts in the back
of my mind with getting things when the girlfriend
IM's me and says, "if you find a flat screen LCD TV
we want it."  Yeah right!  Like I find those all the time.
Uh NOT!
My response was,
"it took me 42 years to get one."
It flew over her head as to meaning
you don't start out with top of the line things.
Be lucky you get what you get or is given to you.
If I find a working flat screen tv it's
not being given to anyone but ourselves!
We work our butts off to find things,
go get them, round them up, put them in the truck,
haul them home and unload it all.
And on top of it all I'm having a Crohn's flare up
and feel like total crap to be doing this.
When I tell them there's an older tv with remote
in this apartment their answer was,
"we'd really like a flat screen tv."
My answer to that was,
"beggars can't be choosers!"

But anyway I got them a few things tonight
and if they turn their noses up to them
well that's the end of me finding things for them.
I got them (all FREE)-
toaster, food processor, set of matching dishes and glasses,
kitchen utensils, a couple skillets,
cookie sheets, casserole dish, 
electric can opener, manual can opener,
collander, vegetable cutting board and strainer,
dvd player with remote, a couple matching bath towels,
plastic shower curtain, fabric shower curtain,
shower curtain hooks, picture frame,
key holder than hangs on wall, 
decorative iron candle holders for wall,
a small decorative table lamp,
a hope chest to put it all in along
with other things that I can't remember.

Got tons of more move outs coming up
and I know I can pretty much get everything
they will need.
But screw me over and start getting picky
and it will be their loss.
Yes, I am very tired, hurting and cranky.
Crohn's makes you this way.
I try to trudge on but after awhile can only do so much.
I didn't get any laundry done today because
I had to lay down and take a nap.
The tiredness overwhelms you.
I did have hubby cut me up some more wood tonight
and I got 5 more railings installed on the dehydrator.
The shelves will have to wait til tomorrow
as my energy is gone.  It doesn't take much.









No comments:

Post a Comment