Monday, July 1, 2013

7-1-13

8:15am


Been potty twice this morning
and if you want to count another one for today
there was one just after midnight.
So there's three so far.
Stomach gurgles and sounds like a monster
inside me.  Hubby used to listen and put
his ear on my belly but it freaks him out anymore.
I still don't think I'm over my bronchitis even
after taking my prescriptions.
Doc said it could take several weeks.

I've got so much to do around here and not
enough energy to do it.
I had a goal of starting on the basement today.
I've been collecting totes to haul more stuff outta here.
Guess I'll do what I can when I can.
They are calling for rain almost every day
this week so it doesn't look like we'll be doing
much outside unless it's underneath the carport.
Hubby works three days this week.
He has Thursday July 4th off as a holiday, taking a vacation day
on Friday then Sat & Sunday.
Will be like a mini vacation for him.
Sometime we're supposed to go to Indian Lake this weekend.
Was going to go up for one day and come back
home but the in-laws want us to stay one night.


9:00am


Was sitting here watching American Pickers, go figure.

They are playing the show where they are in 
central Ohio in Pickaway county.
I've seen this show before.
We used to live in Pickaway county
and have no clue where this home is located.
They have all kinds of buildings set up like
a mini village including a complete White Castle!


12:00pm


This is the reason you don't wanna piss mamma
off and tell her you want things like a flat panel tv
for your first home!  
Momma can get almost
everything you need for your first home for FREE!
When you have nothing to begin
with you don't start complaining about what you
want because there's a difference 
between the wants and needs of a new place.
This is only the start to getting things.
Still working on cleaning supplies, toiletries
along with a small microwave.
I still have another two months to get more things.
Then on top of getting everything I am
also cleaning and laundering it!
Oh, and they want it all delivered!
Plus I found them a hope chest.
And the girlfriend still gets on Facebook asking
people for things when I told her I could
get them just about anything they need.
Piss me off and this stuff will get donated to someone else!
Sure wish I had all this stuff when I moved out
on my own!

Fabric shower curtain, liner and hooks.
Table lamp.
Set of red bath towels.
Three sets of matching sheets with pillow cases.
Dust pan.
Wireless router.
Purse.

Set of matching tall and short glasses.
Set of matching dishes, saucers and bowls.
Set of silverware and tray to hold them.
Salt and pepper shakers.
Set of knives.
Kitchen cooking utensils.
Can opener.
Dry and wet measuring cups.

Food processor with different attachments.
Toaster.
Paper towel holder.
Electric can opener.
2 collanders.
2 cookies sheets.
Pyrex casserole dish.

2 non-stick skillets.
A dvd player with remote and wiring.
Picture frame.
Candle holders for wall.
Key rack and peg shelf.

Yes I am cranky when I am in pain.
I will help others when and where I can
but will not be taken advantage of.
I may not have money to give but what I can
give is items of need.
I helped out another couple a couple years
ago when they moved here from Germany
and got them a bunch of stuff considering
they didn't have much.


12:50pm


I'm trying to figure out what to make to take
to a 4th of July cookout at the lake.
It would be nice to use ingredients I already
have than to have to buy too many things.
Trying to cut back on spending where possible.
Here's some ideas.

So Easy Lemon Bars

Super Easy Pasta Salad
I'd also add some hard boiled eggs,
can of drained petite diced tomatoes,
shredded cheddar cheese, cut up chicken breast,
celery, and I also have some frozen broccoli I could cut
up and put in there as well.

Sounds good to me.
The only thing I'd have to buy is 
a package of shredded cheese and 
a box of spiral pasta.
I have all other ingredients.


2:00pm


I set the dehydrator box out in the yard in the sun earlier.
There is a bunch of clouds in the sky and it's only 81 degrees.
 I just checked the temperature inside
and it's reading 100 degrees.
I don't think I'll have a problem getting it up
to 135 degrees when it's in the upper 80's and 90's outside.


4:45pm


Oh my goodness I feel like I could go to bed
now and sleep til tomorrow morning.
My stomach started hurting and I've counted
7 bathroom trips today so far.
Hubby called to say he has mandatory overtime
today through Wednesday.
Hubby thinks I should make an appointment
to see the digestive doctor.
What are they going to do?  Give me the same
medicine I took a week or so ago?
Too much steroids or antibiotics can't be
good for a person because one can become
immune to them if taken too much.
Or tell me to get Humira shots that my insurance
won't cover that would cost $10,000 a month.
Yeah right.
Just gonna have to ride the storm out
without a life jacket.


7:35pm


Feel like hell.  Took my temp and it's 100 degrees,
a mild temperature but it does tell me
there's imflammation going on to even have a mild temp.
I have to say this episode ranks up there
in the top three bad episodes I've had.
I'm just supposed to carry on like any other day it seems, 
have supper ready, laundry done, 
things planned out for this weekend,
food cooked for this weekend
and spend a weekend at the lake with 
the in-laws.  Feels like I'm dying and
my head could just roll off my shoulders!

Hubby's one brother has been living with mom and dad at the lake. He's supposed to be
moving out this weekend by the time
we get up there and my mother-in-law says
we can stay the night in his old room.
I'll tell you what, if we get up to the in-laws this
weekend and his brother hasn't moved out,
there is no way I would sleep on the floor on
a normal day let alone feeling like this.
We'll come back home before spending the night on a hard floor.
Between our backaches, hip aches and joint pain
the hard floor ain't the place you want to be laying
for long periods of time!


10:45pm


Hubby is so good to me.
After working about 10 hours he still came
home and cleaned up the kitchen, did the dishes
and emptied the cat boxes and got them refilled.





















No comments:

Post a Comment