Friday, July 26, 2013

7-26-13

8:30am


Well hopefully my empty living room is about to change
soon this morning.
Hubby called to say they are getting ready
to load up the sofa and recliner in the company truck.
I was hoping to be here when they arrived
but I don't know with taking mom to the church
sale at 9:30.  The lawn furniture has been put away, lol.
Will be so nice to have some comfy furniture to lounge on!




2:45pm


Just got back from our outing.
Spent a whopping .50 cents at the church sale
and it wasn't even something I picked out.
My son got a internet cord.
From there we drove around looking for more sales.
Found some but still didn't buy anything.
Had to make a pit stop back at the house
because hubby and his boss brought 
the living room furniture over.
Then we walked around an old graveyard of all things.
I think the oldest tombstone we found was from 1833.
From there I took mom up to Hoover Reservoir's boardwalk
and walked most of it.  Then stopped by
Galena's Diner for lunch.  Went to a couple
more yard sales and didn't buy anything
then on our way home I drove mom past the
auto repair place that caught fire yesterday.
I am sooo tired and ready to take a nap
on our "new" couch.
This was left behind in an apartment that
someone moved out of!








No comments:

Post a Comment