Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7-17-13

7:30am


We have a Heat Advisory for today.
That means the temperature is going to feel
like 100+ degrees outside today because of the humidity.
Got the AC down to 76 degrees last night.
Now I'm wearing a sweater in here this morning
because I feel chilled of all things.

Feeling tired this morning,
Deciding whether or not to go back to bed for a few or not.
I didn't eat much yesterday so maybe that's why my energy
is depleted.  I did get something in my belly this morning.
I have those days where I don't feel like eating
hardly anything and don't have an appetite.  
I know if I do eat I'll spend many hours
listening to a gurgling and bloated stomach
and be running to the bathroom.

Got most most of our clothing part of the laundry done.
Might work on bedding and towels
and hang them on the clothesline today.
I'm sure with this heat they will be dry in no time!


11:00am


My thermometer says it's 91 degrees outside.


12:20pm


Weather.com says the heat index is 96 degrees outsides.

My oldest son's girlfriend thinks if she gave us gas money we should
just drive to Grove City and back so they can come up here to swim this evening.  How many times do I have to tell her my hubby
is on call with the emergency pager and has to work overtime
and doesn't get home til 7pm or later.  Then has to go back out
on any calls he gets plus close up pools at 9pm.
SMH!!  More like banging my head!
Well I'm heading back down to the basement to get some
towels out of the washer and go outside
to hang them on the line.  Then back in the basement
to try to get more things sorted out and figure
out where I'm storing things I want to keep.
Still have a long ways to go, sigh.


1:30pm


Right now I'm bringing empty totes and crates up
out of the basement so I can move around down there.
I saw some ladies fighting over a $3.00 tote
at Kroger in the marked down area yesterday
who kept saying, "that's a good deal!"
Do you know how many of those rubbermaid
totes I find for free because people throw them out?  A lot!

I don't know, I have it in my mind to weed out this entire
house while I'm feeling good.
I'm afraid one day I'm going to be too sick to 
be able to do it so that's what keeps me going.

The heat index says it feels like 98 degrees outside.
Yuck!  Keeping it dark in the house and have fans
blowing along with the ac set to 76.
I put some towels out on the clothesline about 
and hour ago.  Going to go see if they are dry
and put the next go round of sheets, rag towels
and a shower curtain a liner (for my oldest son)
on the line and take some more empty totes out
to sit under the carport.


4:25pm


The heat index is 99 degrees.








No comments:

Post a Comment