Wednesday, July 3, 2013

7-3-13

7:45am


Another day, another trip to the bathroom,
another stomach cramp, another body ache,
another feeling so tired.
I write and whine about it to keep my sanity so deal with it.
S.S.D.D.


Got up at 6:30am and was laying back down
by 8:30am to 11:30am.
I just felt soooo tired.  I went to bed at
a reasonable hour and didn't wake up
during the night.
Crohn's will suck the energy right out of ya!
I still feel as though I could sleep the
rest of the day.


12:00pm


I saw gas last night for $3.05 a gallon
in Groveport.  I also saw on the news
that if problems start in Egypt they could 
also start rising again :0(

Well I am going out to check up on the garden
and soak up some sun rays for a couple moments
for some Vitamin D.
I had turned on the AC to 77 degrees in here yesterday afternoon
when it became 83 degrees in our home.
But this morning it felt chilly to everyone
so we upped it to 79.
At noon we put it back to 77 degrees.


2:05pm


Hearing that gas may have jumped up about
.34 cents to $3.45.  Come on now that's a little much!
I don't know as I haven't been out and about
but would believe it with the holiday and all tomorrow.


3:00pm


I think I might go lay back down til hubby gets home.
He doesn't have to work late tonight.
I'm just sooo tired today.
Temperature is rising and almost 100 degrees.
Got some tv dinner entrees for supper.
Definitely don't feel like standing 
around making supper these last couple of days
so it's been easy stuff from
macaroni & cheese with smoked sausage
to chicken patty sandwiches or hamburgers.
And all I keep thinking about is how
I am going to survive going to the lake this weekend.
And who knows how many people are coming
to the cook out or if it's just us.
(praying it's just us because I really don't
want to be around a lot of people at the moment)
I never know these things.
Kids and hubby are going to want to do things
and drag me along when I just want to go hide under 
the nearest rock.  I'll just put on my fake happy face
and pretend everything is hunky dory I guess.
I do know this, my in-laws are returning
from a trip from South Carolina Friday
then we are supposed to go up there Saturday.
They got more energy than I do.
I sure as heck didn't want any visitors at our home
when we returned home from our trip.
All I wanted to do was rest and get things put away.

3:20pm


Egypt's president is replaced by
chief justice of constitutional court.
Hope that is a good thing because
their president did not want to step down.
If there's a riot or war over there
that could mean much higher gas prices for us.


8:30pm


Me and hubby went to Kroger to pick up some
drinks and picnic stuff for our lunch Saturday
at the lake.  I'm sure we'll do some fishing so
will have a cooler with stuff to munch
on like ham and italian cream cheese roll ups,
chips and a pop or gatorade.
Got 6 more Gatorades while at Kroger
and still have about 3 more coupons to use!
Can't beat getting them for .25 cents.
I've changed my mind about making lemon bars
and now are going to make 
Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars.
I have to make a few changes to that recipe though
because I only have sugar cookie mix instead of the oatmeal.
I could probably add in some oatmeal if I wanted.
Then for the topping I thought I would
also add in some crunched up
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
Just got a marked down box at Kroger for $1.59.

Got home just in time.
Started getting a really bad stomach cramp.

Was already bloating up from eating supper.
Do NOT fart when you are in a Crohn's flare up.
NOT a good idea no matter how bloated you feel.
  I'll leave it at that.

Whelp my Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Witness
shows are about to come on so gonna go watch them.










No comments:

Post a Comment