Friday, July 19, 2013

7-19-13

8:00am


Sitting here trying to review some of the security camera
footage.  For the last couple of days we've been getting
some sort of critter under the carport at night
looking for food and knocking over things such
as trash cans, boxes, stuff on shelves, stuff off the table, etc.
You know I've been going through things in the basement
and have been putting those boxes outside under the
carport til I haul them away.  Well one of those boxes
had a bunch of pouches of instant oatmeal in it.
Well guess what I found all over the carport yesterday morning.
Ahhhh.   This morning a trash can and the cornhole
set were knocked over and I found more wrappers.
In a box I was giving to my son and his girlfriend was
some thing from my stockpile such as tampons and
panty liners.  Well whatever it was got into
the box of tampons and had the plastic
wrappers on the driveway.  Double ahhhh!
I still don't know what it is yet because it's not
triggering the security light to come on when it's
out there.  All I see are glowing eyes.
I'm guessing it's either a cat or a raccoon.
It's getting annoying to the point hubby is ready
to bring home a live trap to catch it.


9:45am


Not even 10:00 yet and the heat index is already at 90 degrees.
Feeling somewhat better today but I still do
feel very tired.  I need to get more things done!
Going to do what I can.


12:20pm


Went down to mom's and picked up the
Soda Stream she got for our anniversary.
We made about 3 bottles to test them out.
Pretty good.
Now I'm back home making some hot dogs for lunch
and today I've decided to work on wiping out the living
and dining room and get those totally cleaned up,
wiped down and things weeded out.
Just haven't been in the mood to go back to
the basement at the moment and needed a change of pace.
Maybe tomorrow or this weekend.


4:45pm


I must of missed something earlier with the rain
because I only saw normal winds and rainfall
but a couple of miles from here there was
a downed tree they posted on channel 10
and hubby just told me on the phone they
had hail and broken branches/trees at his work
and had sideways rain because residents
were complaining of rain coming in windows.

Got supper going.
Put a bowl of homemade chicken broth,
and water in a pot and got it boiling.
Added in some small pieces of broken spaghetti,
cut up chicken from chicken leg quarters
and will add in some carrots.
Once that is all done I'll turn the heat down some
and add some canned biscuits to the top
for some dumplings.

No comments:

Post a Comment