Friday, July 5, 2013

7-4-13

10:05am


Felt good to sleep in a little.  Got up around 8:00am.
Then the daily routine started with going to the potty a couple
of times already and taking my acetaminophin for 
aches and pains.

I'm so screwed up on what day it is due to the holiday.
I thought yesterday was Friday and today Saturday.
Got breakfast going on the stove and in the oven.
I'm making sausage, biscuits and gravy.

Not sure what we are doing today.
Looks like rain soon so there goes the thought
of doing any fishing or swimming unless
it mysteriously breaks up or goes another direction.
High of 75 today.
Need to go outside and feel the humidity to
see if I can turn the AC off...nope still humid.


9:45pm


Rain stopped for a moment so we went
over to Hoover to walk around.
Today is the first day in about 2 weeks
that I felt a little better.
Still have some stomach cramps and bathroom trips
with a little tiredness.
The acetaminophin is helping with the body
aches so I can move around and do things.  








No comments:

Post a Comment