Friday, July 5, 2013

7-5-13

11:00am


Rain, rain, go away!!
I hope it don't rain all weekend.
That would totally suck.
40% chance for Saturday and 30% chance for Sunday at the lake.

I got Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars,
Chicken Pasta Salad and
Ham and Italian Cream Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups
to make today.
Oh and add in some scrambled eggs with toast for breakfast,
hot dogs for lunch
and spaghetti and garlic bread for supper.
Along with packing all the food and drinks up in the cooler,
getting ice for the cooler,
and packing up some clothes.
Got things to make S'Mores also.
Kids don't know yet so it will be a surprise.
Then on top of that, laundry,
then check the fluids in the truck for another road trip.
Bubba's got almost 219,000 miles on her.
Gotta stay on top of her maintenance with that many miles.
Still running strong though.  That's a Chevy for ya :0)
Acetaminophen please don't let me down today!!


1:35pm


Got my pasta salad made.
Now let's hope people show up for this cookout 
or we'll be eating this for the next week.
I had to put it all in the largest bowl I had
and it weighs a ton.
It has-
2 bags pasta, 1 can black olives, mushrooms,
hard boiled eggs, celery, chicken breast,
shredded cheese, broccoli, mayo, italian dressing,
splenda, mustard, onion powder, salt & pepper in it.




Taking a short break then will work
on tortilla roll ups and apple bars.
Feeling shaky today for some reason.
I ate lunch and breakfast.


4:00pm


I feel like I have spent most of the day cooking
and are getting tired!
Got everything made up for the lake
along with lunch and now are working on supper.
I got a load of laundry put in the washer
but have yet to make it back down
there to put it in the dryer or do any more.
Might do that while supper is cooking.
After supper and after watching the weather radar
as to when this next little batch of rain will come through
then we might take kids or a kid to the swimming
pool for a few to take a breather and get outta the house.
I know I need a break from cooking!!


9:05pm


Took the kids swimming tonight.
Hubby swam also.  I passed.  I'm top cold to get
into the water.  Heck I've been wearing pants all day!



No comments:

Post a Comment