Thursday, July 25, 2013

7-25-13

9:00am


My redneck living room, lol.
Hoping that will change soon.




9:20am


Ran out of pop so decided to get out the Sodastream
and whip up a couple batches.
I made diet cherry cola and 
Mio strawberry watermelon.
Kids gave the Mio one a thumbs up!
Found Mio at Big Lots for $1.20 a bottle.



12:50pm


Got a maintenance call earlier from mom, lol.
Fixed it with no problem.  I should hope so
after working and being along side of maintenance
guys for the past 16 years.
Her garbage disposal quit working and
she had a sink clog.
Went down to her house and rebooted the garbage disposal.
You can usually find a button on the bottom
of the disposal to press to reboot.
With the disposal on I had mom hold a plunger over one drain hole in the sink and I plunged the drain with the disposal a couple
of times til the water went down.
Worked like a charm.
Got paid in Popeyes Chicken, lol.


9:30pm


Went to Ci Ci's tonight for a late anniversary dinner.
Hubby didn't have to work late tonight.
With overtime and a bonus coming up I think
we've decided to splurge and maybe go
to the fair this weekend.
If we get our tickets and wrist bands ahead
of time at Kroger we can save about $16.

Me and hubby just put our old furniture out front
 to get hauled away
tomorrow morning when they bring over
our new furniture.  Yup, everything is still hurting
on me as my body kept reminding me over and over again.
I can say I do feel some improvement with the pain
so I'm trying not to get into a rush of doing things
like the basement.  It can wait.
It's waited 5 years.  Taking it slow and easy.
I know these guys are gonna break their backs
with this new furniture considering it
has a total of 3 recliners and is probably VERY heavy.

Tonight on our way home from eating out
we decided to drive by Steve's Used Tires.
I saw on channel 10's Facebook page that it caught fire today.
Well it wasn't Steve's/Sandy's Used Tire place
considering they were still open and doing business as usual.
Drove up the street to turn around and that's
when we found where the actual fire had been.
It was Roy's Auto Repair at Northern Lights
that caught fire.  Building is a total loss along
with whatever cars they were working on in their garage.

Whelp it's almost 10:30pm and I'm heading to bed soon.
My back isn't feeling the greatest and hurts like heck!
I see I'm going to have a lovely night 
of trying to sleep.
Tomorrow morning I'm taking mom down the
street to a church sale.
Hoping to do that before the guys bring over the furniture.






No comments:

Post a Comment