Sunday, July 14, 2013

7-14-13

8:45pm


I don't know how much more walking I can take, lol.
Got up early this morning and walked the flea market.
Stopped by Kroger to get a few things
and walked around the store.
Found a good deal on 8 large pork chops!
Was $12.50 marked down to $3.60.

Loaded up the truck of stuff from the basement
and made a trip over to hubby's work
to dump it.  That was a back breaker.
This evening hubby wanted to go for a nature walk
so there was another mile or so of walking.
My feet feel like they are on fire!

Now add in we spent about 5-6 hours at the race track yesterday
walking all over checking out cars and walking
up and down the bleachers.
Got home from that and went over to watch the
good guy cars along the street where they parade
back and forth.  I think we spent 2-3 hours there.

And then there was Friday night we went
over and checked out the good guys cars and did more walking.
Thursday night we just drove through the hotels
and checked them out.

And how many nature hikes have we made this past week 
along with many, many trips up and down my basement steps.
I'M WHOOPED!!!
I'd like to know how many miles I've
walked in the past week!
Tomorrow hubby goes on call at work.
This week is supposed to be a hot one so
I'm sure we'll get many air conditioner calls
and we have to close three pools every night
for the next 7 days.

My brake lights on my truck weren't working
when we made a run to hubby's work earlier.
Every time we'd slow down at a light or whatever
I'd turn on the parking lights and then turn
them back off when leaving the light.
I have been trying to work on them today.
At the moment they seem to be working now.
For how long who knows.
If the go out again I don't know what
more to do to fix them other than to 
try another brake light switch.
The one that's in there now I replaced
in the last year.








No comments:

Post a Comment