Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7-29-13

12:45pm


Went to the Ohio State Fair yesterday.
My kids have never been to it and it's been
forever since me and hubby have been.
We were there about 6 hours and were
wore out!!  Don't know how I got through it
all with the pain I'm in but I did it.
Many breaks that's for sure.

I took mom to a couple thrift stores this morning.
I must not be in the mood to go to thrift stores,
yard sales or the flea market because I either 
don't buy anything or don't buy much.

Today I was hoping to find another steamer.
I had to throw the one away I had because
it quit working.  I did manage to find a garment steamer
for $6.96.  I can use that on clothing, drapes,
furniture, car uppholstery and mattresses.  It's kinda hard to use
a floor steamer that will leak when held up
to do those tasks.
It has a telescoping pole where you can
hang garments on to steam them then retract to store it.

Another thing I found was a downspout diverter
still new in the box for $2.92!
I've always wanted one for use with rain barrels.
Rain water will go down the gutter into the rain barrels and once
it fills up the diverter reroutes the rain water
to go back out the downspout.
These run about $30 so I've haven't been 
able to afford one til now.





No comments:

Post a Comment