Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7-24-13

7:00am


I had a horrible evening with pain.
I have tried everything from walks, muscle cream, stretching, 
Tylenol/Ibuprofen, a really hot bath & a heating pad.
I went and laid in bed last night at 8:30pm.
It didn't matter what I did I was always in pain
so just thought I would lay down again whether
it was watching tv or sleeping.
A couple times I just bawled my eyes out.

Pain equals another rant of mine.
If I don't get it out here I am liable to go off on this person!

Hubby's had a rough past week with the on call pager.
Come Monday when the pager went to
someone else he was ready for somewhat of a slow down.
He's still working overtime at work but no pager.
Each evening this week when he gets home 
and settles in for the night he likes to have a few
beers to chill out from the stress of work
because it's a very busy time right now at work with
tons of move outs and move ins with college students
starting school in another month or so.
Plus now on top of this the big wigs of the company
are coming out this week to do an inspection of the property.

Here's the thing they have going on at his work-
when you are on call with the emergency pager
you have a specific back up person
to call should you have any problems you cannot
handle alone.  The newest person on call that I call
Mr. Know It All had tried to call his back up person
last night to come help with a drain clog.
That person did not answer their phone.
There is an area at hubby's work that has some weird
drains back to back with other apartments
and they are tough to get unclogged.
Usually they are told to call an outside source
to fix the problem like Water Works.
Well Mr. Know It All ( a person who I don't care for
to begin with) calls hubby wanting him to come out
and help him since his back up person was
not answering his phone.  Hubby told him
he couldn't because he had too many beers to drive
over there.  And I sure as hell wasn't going to drive
him because of barely being able to walk.
Hubby told him to call Water Works.
Mr. Know It All wasn't pleased with his answer
of not coming out to help him and said he was not going to
call Water Works and hung up in a huff.
After I found out about it I was so pissed off
it wasn't funny.  Did this person really think my
hubby was going to drive after drinking?!
All hubby kept saying the rest of the evening was,
"I'm going to be in trouble at work tomorrow."
I thought, you know what, if you get in trouble
for not coming to work because you were too intoxicated
to drive when it was your time off work then let me at them.
I said I won't hesitate to go over there
and give someone a piece of my mind over this situation!
Don't let this one a-hole get to you!
And yes, A-hole thinks he's got connection with the upper
people in the office and won't hesitate to go
tattle tale on people.
Oh as if that wasn't enough, about an hour, maybe less,
later Mr. Know It All calls, lets it ring one time
and then hangs up!  I thought ok, he accidentally
called our number trying to reach someone else.  
Oh no, I don't think it was
accidental when it happened again at almost midnight,
ring, ring, answer, then hang up.
Like I said, I don't care for him to begin with,
and he don't want me giving my opinion right now of him!
He knows I don't like him but try to tolerate him
because hubby considers him a friend and has to work with him.
I don't need alcohol to give someone a piece
of my mind, all I need is pain!  And that I've got.
I was borderline of going to the hospital last
night and this effer wants to call and play hang up games
like a 2 year old.  
It's not like he's immuned from drinking on his days
off or after work either when he doesn't have the pager.
Stopped by one evening for a visit after being out on an
emergency page last week to visit him and he was so sloshed
it wasn't funny.  He lives on the property and thinks
he knows how to work on everything when he doesn't.
He tries to play supervisor when he is not.
When hubby visits him at his home after work
he talks down to him about work.
My hubby has been there 12.5 years and this guy
only a couple of years.  This guy thinks he is the greatest
and treats hubby like he is at the bottom of the
totem pole and knows nothing.
I don't know why hubby cannot see this but I do.
I'm tired of it!  
Hubby called Mr. Know It All the other day when
there was a power outage one night with a question
and when I heard him ask him,
"am I doing the right thing? " or something to that affect,
I was very loud in the background saying,
"why are you asking him that?  He is not your boss,
he's just another coworker so quit treating him
like he's your supervisor!"
I just got the usual, "shhhh" and the hand wave
to settle down.

Oh this guy makes my skin crawl.
And he wonders why he has never been married,
can't get a girlfriend or doesn't have any kids.
I could write a book why!
I'm not the only spouse at hubby's work that doesn't
care for this person either.
Hubby's supervisor's wife can't stand him either.


1:05pm


A high of only 73 today with no humidity,
LOVING IT!

Getting ready to throw some pork chops
in the crock with a can of apple pie filling for supper.
Once done I'll remove the chops and add some
stuffing to the apples.  Serve with some corn.


2:00pm


So yesterday me and hubby went to Big Lots
even with all the pain I was in.
Thank God for shopping carts because
to me that was like using a rolling walker to get around.
Before we left he says to me,
why don't you get dolled up a little before we go out.
I said, "do I look like I want to get dolled up
feeling like total crap?"
He didn't say a word, lol.
I then said, "fine, if I don't look up to par to be
going to Big Lots then we need to make 
a change of plans and go to Walmart,
I'll fit in just fine there!"
LMAO!


2:40pm


When I have nothing to do but sit around my mind wanders.
Today it's wandering to Mr. Know It All who seems
like a two faced back stabber.

One time last year during warmer weather someone moved out
and I had found a really nice snow shovel we
could of really used.  Hubby was visiting Mr. Know It All
and I asked if I could put the shovel on his patio
til I came back over in a couple of days with my
truck because it wouldn't fit in hubby's car.
 I left it there even though he didn't seem too
happy about it.  Went back over days later to
pick it up and he threw it out!!
I know I shouldn't bitch about something piddly like that.
It was free so it was no loss to me right?
But here's what gets me...
You are not allowed to have grills at the apartment
complex.  Mr. Know It All had one and had asked if he could
store it at our house.  1.5 to 2 years later
it's still sitting here in my way and taking up needed space.  
Maybe I should of thrown it out!
Getting my drift now?!
I scratch your back and you stab mine, hmmmm.

Mr. Know It All doesn't like that I smoke so I use
it as an excuse not to go into his studio apartment
when hubby visits and will go walk around or
sit outside somewhere.
Mr. Know It all chews tobacco and that's much
more disgusting than smoking cigarettes if ya ask me
but I never say anything to him about it
as he's whizzing a loogie by my head.
He spits tobacco everywhere!
Hubby said one day he parked next to the maintenance shop
and everyone was inside.  Mr. Know It all opens
the shop door and spits a big ole goober of
tobacco juice out the door and all over hubby's car.
Hubby saw it and said something to him about it.
Mr. Know It All went outside and used his
shirt sleeve to half ass wipe the crap off his car.
And everyone would have bet that if no one
saw it he would not have cleaned it off!
DISGUSTING!


Oh here we go with Miss Girlfriend now.
Gotta name for everyone, lol.
Haven't talked about Truck Driver neighbor in awhile
because he's been keeping to himself, thank Goodness!
Don't need no soap opera on tv because
These Are The Days of my Life!
She's trying to sell me old and outdated
regular Xbox games.
Did ya catch those words, SELL ME?!
This is from a person that expected me to just
up and give her a $1,000 purse the other day
and expects me to find all this stuff for their
rental place for FREE.
The games aren't worth nothing,
maybe .50 cents to $1.00 each if you can find a buyer for them.
Heck Gamestop won't buy or sell them anymore
if that tells you anything.
So she tells me she's going to put them in a yard sale.
Then asks, after telling her that I have to watch my spending,
if I would want to come to their yard sale.
Well obviously they are having a yard sale
to raise money for their new place and are
spending the money they should be saving.
I haven't been to a yard sale in awhile trying to cut back
plus I am finding freebies at hubby's work this
time of year.  And here's an awesome thought,
I get those a lot can't ya tell, lol,
the stuff they are probably putting in the yard sale
is probably stuff I gave my son to begin with for free
and now she wants to sell it back to me.
Is it my nap time yet???!!!


6:15pm


I think I just took almost an hour hot bath!
It seems to of helped for now.
This is the best I have felt in awhile now and that's saying a lot!
When I say I hot bath I mean no cold water flowing
through at all!
Filled the tub half way up, turned the water off,
washed and what not, then after about 10 minutes
turned the hot water on again to fill the bathtub
up the rest of the way.  This way I knew the hot
water tank had recently fired up
and gave me nice and hot water.
Whelp hubby is on his way home.
Time to mix up some stuffing and get some
corn warmed up for supper to go with the chops.

Just weighed myself again.
I'm down to 134 pounds.
Told ya'll I haven't felt well.
Down from 141 pounds.
That's 7 pounds now without even trying!


9:45pm


Hubby took me over to his work to show me
something the boss and supervisor found for us
today while walking a vacated apartment.
He wouldn't tell me what it was til we got there.
It's a 3 seat sofa with recliners on both ends
and a matching recliner.  
Camel color and microfiber.
Our furniture hasn't been working out for us
and we've pretty much been without any
living room furniture other than lawn chairs.
So this was a blessing.  This furniture looks brand new!
Still has plastic on it in some areas!
After their inspection tomorrow or Friday
hubby and supervisor is going to load up the
furniture in the work truck and bring it here!
It will be so nice to have furniture to sit or lay
on once again to watch tv!
Supervisor is so nice and will go out of his
way to do things for us at times!
See sometimes you have to do without things
that no one even knows about.
Yeah it sucks but what else are you supposed to do.
If you are patient God will see things through.
And to think yesterday while in Big Lots
me and hubby were trying out different sofas
and recliners to see how the other half lives.












No comments:

Post a Comment