Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4-30-13

9:30am


I got my two birdhouses primed with Kilz 
to get ready for some paint later on.
Starting to come back to life :0)





3:35pm


Bird houses have been painted.
I did them to match our house with
blue sides and a grey-black roof.
This was done with whatever free paint
I could find that I have collected from different places.
The roofs were done by painting on black
over the white kilz paint and then wiping it off
to create a white washed black finish.











8:15pm


Stopped in Meijer tonight.
Picked up a wiper for my truck $4.59.
With my 10% discount it was $4.14.

3 four packs of veggie plants,
Sweet 100 cherry tomato,
Beefmaster tomato
& Better Belle green pepper.
They were $1.04 a 4 pack.
With my 10% discount they were .94 cents a 4 pack.
Plus I have strawberries and peas, beans and zucchini seeds to plant.





No comments:

Post a Comment