Sunday, April 7, 2013

4-7-13

10:20am


Doing housework, it's never ending around here.
I was rounding up some things to get rid
of when I ran across this plate display holder.
I just about threw it into the out pile
when I decided to repurpose it with
those 4 small picture frames I bought recently.
Now mind you I haven't put any
photos in it just yet.





11:45am


Here is another item I repurposed and actually
threw out and retrieved back out of the trash can.
It's a makeup travel bag.  I've been needing a camera bag
for my camera and all accessories like paper work, 
lens cloth, car charger, house charger, usb computer charger,
wires to connect to tv, 3 batteries and camera cards.
This will do for now til something better comes along.
It's better than nothing.

   




10:00pm


Trying to get the kids back into school mode tomorrow.
Got more laundry going, some hung up
and everything laid out for tomorrow.
Whew what a day trying to get things done.
Went out on a couple emergency calls
in between everything else.

Since it was a very nice day out,
I'm guessing in the mid to upper 70's,
we took a hike to get out of the house
and enjoy some fresh air.


    

Once back home we put the hammock up, ahhh!




Play time was over so we started cutting down
all the pompass grass.



During break time I noticed a REALLY good deal
on Walmart.com.  Who knows if it will turn out.
It was for a digital camera and case for $4.00.
I ordered 5 of them at that price with free pick up.
I'd post the link but it is no longer posted
for the $4.00 price tag.
If it doesn't work out I'll just get my money back.
Will let you know when I go to pick them up.


     
Well it's about time to hit the sack.
My arms are burning.
Me and pompass grass don't get along
but I still continue to help out each 
year when we cut it down and bag it up.
It doesn't seem to affect hubby.
But for me I seem to have an allergic reaction to it.
Both arms are broke out.



  


 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment